Building Level Up Reminder Box

DeletedUser57382

English isn't my first Language so this will take a lot of effort to explain but here goes...

Summary: Add Buildings to a Suggestion Box 7 Spaces with Gold or 2 without and you can click on that suggestion Box and build the Buildings you suggested.

Description: Look at the Image Above i have all 7 Building Spots filled which means i cant build anymore until they are all finished but, what if i could Select 7 Additional Buildings i want to Level up in the Suggestion Box or whatever and Tomorrow or when all my Buildings are finished i can just Click once and all those Buildings that i suggested will be added to a Building Quarry when spots become open i can just add the Buildings i had Suggested Earlier instead of individually Clicking on every single building to level up. this will be a Reminder of the Buildings you Suggested to be built.

Reason: This Idea will make the Building upgrade process so much faster,you wont have to click on 1 single building to upgrade every time but can add 7 Buildings to level up at once! all with 1 click. and it will be so cool because you can have 7 Buildings already in the Process and you can add 7 just above that you want to Build when those are done.

You would still have to have 7 Building Spots Free and then you can Click and add the Buildings you have Suggested before to be Added to the Building Process ,But it will make it all Faster and so much easier we wouldn't have to think of what to build Tomorrow because we would have a List of Buildings we selected earlier and can just add them.

Additional Info: This will be very easy to make i think because you can add it above the Hammer create a Copy of the Building Quarry you already have above it or somewhere, you will be able to change if you feel you dont want those buildings you Suggested add new ones change the list because you would still like i said need to have Free Room in order to get all 7 Buildings Leveled up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    399.7 KB · Views: 18

DeletedUser36173

I really like this idea too. Maybe it could be a part of Administrator?