Fixed Buildings not upgrading

DeletedUser

The last three buildings I have queued have taken the resources, gone through the building time but not upgraded the building when the time is up.

This has happened for senate, timber camp and silver mine

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dosnt let my buildings build.

hey i dont have a screen shot but when the timer is finished for my 2.0 buildings to be built it resets.

DeletedUser5

Try refreshing the page (F5), it should then update

DeletedUser

I have, I've also logged out and then back in. Still no upgrade

DeletedUser

Same thing going on here, Ive upgraded buildings and it just resets like it didnt build it at all. I tried f5 and logout/login and it worked the first time, but then has failed again.

DeletedUser16987

i placed on queue 1 senate and Barracks... resources were deducted.... when i login again the senate was almost finished... neither the senate was upgraded or the barracks... and the resources never came back

DeletedUser16987

well... for the second time i have was trying to upgrade the senate, again, resources gone and the senate still on level 1 :(

DeletedUser

f5 worked first time, but second not. Page was refreshed, but before refreshing, it said "Response error".

DeletedUser

I have tried to build a silver mine 8 times and still everytime it finishes all it sas is 'Build'. wasting time and resources. Also having trouble with the Farm, got it up to level 5 and now it has reset back to Level 1.

DeletedUser16987

i logged out and logged in again, problem solved. Anyway, when i tryed to upgrade the senate to Lvl 2, the order was accepted... when i already had upgraded to lvl 2 before

DeletedUser16987

all of you... TURN OFF the CACHE and clean it... it solves the problem

DeletedUser5

I've confirmed this, it's been reported. It shouldn't be necessary to clear your cache each time you build something.