Fixed Buildings not upgrading

DeletedUser

Clearing the cache didn't fix it for me. Senate L2 still missing, troops still flickering on way to attacking village. F5, Ctrl+F5, logging off and back on, none of those have fixed it either.

DeletedUser16987

Clearing the cache didn't fix it for me. Senate L2 still missing, troops still flickering on way to attacking village. F5, Ctrl+F5, logging off and back on, none of those have fixed it either.

what browser are u using?

DeletedUser

I've done that, its not fixed it. Tried using IE now too which had no cache in the first place, again not fixed it. This seems like a server-side error, not a user-side one.

DeletedUser

its happening to me too, also on firefox.
my city is still on 175 points, but there are some on my island that are increasing in points so its working for some.

DeletedUser

i'm with firefox 4.0 and i cant build a single structure ...
EDIT: after few minutes the building levels i build, appeared as build

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Try this(it worked for me)
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete
2. Check "Cache" and click "Clear now"

DeletedUser

mine is updating now., and i didn't have to clear out any cache so it appears its server side.

DeletedUser

Mine just updated en-mass for the building so again I think its server-side. Army is still flickering though, has that ever updated for anyone yet?

DeletedUser

there seems to be a lag of some sort,because the buildings apppear few minutes after i build them

DeletedUser

This is a daemon bug and our team is working on a solution. Sorry for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser

still not working.
did refresh, nothing happened, I cant build the damn silver mine! lol

NOPE!
worked! hurrah!!!

DeletedUser

i think you should learn from rho and please don't make the same mistake on sigma

DeletedUser

i think you should learn from rho and please don't make the same mistake on sigma

They can't help it. Remember, it is the first 2.0 world here and it is new for everyone; no one knows what to expect.