Newspaper Bullying tactics by Quality over Quantity

DeletedUser40223

as Brir said in some thread somewhere.... a good canning/drubbing is good for the soul and is an excellent way to build character & temperament... next server u will be better

Yup.. and I get plenty of 'character building' here.. :p Although I have been receiving less life lessons recently from y'all.. I feel so unloved.. :(

DeletedUser

c1104fc6bcfc5ab6bf24c715af4d35c7.png

Zarun-

Strategos
Hahahaahah

Yeah I forgot some people just like playing the game for months, get 40 cities, get attacked by enemies then just give your cities away to the enemies attacking you, because you didn't want the fight..... Ain't that right Drum? Lol

Hahahah, in this situation, where the player is getting attacked by an alliance at overwhelming odds, ie they know they are going to get defeated/eaten... id find out QoQs enemies, join them, ghost and give the enemies of QoQ my cities then respawn near them, then get my revenge on

If Iam getting defeated Iam gona lose my slots anyway, this way I get to choose which alliance I respawn near and QoQ don't get my cities, Iam definitely not going to help the alliance attacking me lol, I'll use a crayon next time for the kids to understand warfare.

At least someone's given the guy a decent answer instead of just trolling him..

(And this is in the case of what looks like a solo player against a alliance that he thinks is bullying him)

Or you could be a good sportsman, accept your losses and try not to suck next world.

But I guess that's just me.

DeletedUser49059

No, the enemy of QoQ recruit a player who has just ghosted and given them 15 cities in QoQs territory.. I was referring to when a player knows he's getting wiped out by an Alliance, not after when he's got no cities left lol

Sorry Slothbozeman I'll make sure I run opinions past you in future, Especially as when you call something stupid, it must be true and everyone believes it lol

Pardon the much delayed response...but 3 weeks of true VM...and it looks like it's the "SOS" on the externals, as the old saying goes.

For the record...and excuse my lack of crayons to write this out in jagged, child-like wall colorings it seems that you reference as a personal preference...Drum's choice to transfer city ownership to our alliance members was in no way an act of fear, cowardice, or whatever you would like to preference it as. He has my respect - for his skill and talent, not for "giving" us cities as you elude.

It's a strategy game, as a reminder. Sometimes it's in the best interest of an alliance or an individual to delegate the future ownership of cities in a valuable location to the "right" team for proper future use. "Forward thinking", perhaps.

Even Sim City requires that you plan out your future locations wisely. Perhaps they have it written in "crayon" in the guide there somewhere - you could check it out and get back to us I am sure.