Newspaper Bullying tactics by Quality over Quantity

DeletedUser50935

Most people on this game will let you relocate i have had to do so many times (heres my map 45->65->66->88) if you say please can i have some time to relocate i have a CS launched most players will say yes in return once you get out you hand the city over to them in each acse players have been nice to me and let me relocate

DeletedUser

Well, I asked them for time to relocate and the attacks did not stop

DeletedUser50935

well it depends on alot of things inc. youre diplomatc skills and their mood (but youre diplo skills seem low youve mouthed off at them when you need mercy)

DeletedUser21287

I like this strategy. Message to kron this evening to let all bloods relocate to O25 - this bullying is so unfair.

DeletedUser38465

I would keep eating your cities too. Its called ocean control.

DeletedUser44194

Everyone's been there, every world you get destroyed in only makes you a better player for a future one..

Bit late but, if you forsee a incoming Wipeout in future (off overwhelming odds) contact an Enemy of the attacking Alliance ASAP, if you have to and have the time - organise to join the enemy Alliance, ghost all you cities (giving them to you new alliance) and respawn near them, then get your revenge on

Desperate times calls for desperate measures ;)

SlothTzu

Strategos
Everyone's been there, every world you get destroyed in only makes you a better player for a future one..

Bit late but, if you forsee a incoming Wipeout in future (off overwhelming odds) contact an Enemy of the attacking Alliance ASAP, if you have to and have the time - organise to join the enemy Alliance, ghost all you cities (giving them to you new alliance) and respawn near them, then get your revenge on

That's the worst idea I've ever heard.

DeletedUser

That makes no sense? So you ghost so your alliance gets your cities so then you restart in that new alliance? What is the logic in that?

DeletedUser44194

Hahahaahah

Yeah I forgot some people just like playing the game for months, get 40 cities, get attacked by enemies then just give your cities away to the enemies attacking you, because you didn't want the fight..... Ain't that right Drum? Lol

Hahahah, in this situation, where the player is getting attacked by an alliance at overwhelming odds, ie they know they are going to get defeated/eaten... id find out QoQs enemies, join them, ghost and give the enemies of QoQ my cities then respawn near them, then get my revenge on

If Iam getting defeated Iam gona lose my slots anyway, this way I get to choose which alliance I respawn near and QoQ don't get my cities, Iam definitely not going to help the alliance attacking me lol, I'll use a crayon next time for the kids to understand warfare.

At least someone's given the guy a decent answer instead of just trolling him..

(And this is in the case of what looks like a solo player against a alliance that he thinks is bullying him)

DeletedUser

Hahahah, in this situation, where the player is getting attacked by an alliance at overwhelming odds, ie they know they are going to get defeated/eaten... id find out QoQs enemies, join them, ghost and give the enemies of QoQ my cities then respawn near them, then get my revenge on

If Iam getting defeated Iam gona lose my slots anyway, this way I get to choose which alliance I respawn near and QoQ don't get my cities, Iam definitely not going to help the alliance attacking me lol, I'll use a crayon next time for the kids to understand warfare.

So the enemy of QoQ recruit a player who just lost all their slots whilst wasting their own slots on a handful of rim cities an ocean or 2 away from their core? lol
Folks this is not warfare this is just bad advise

SlothTzu

Strategos
Come join me and Drum in the kids corner for not understanding this stupid strategy Canby, Spiderpigg's gonna explain it to us with crayons.

DeletedUser44194

No, the enemy of QoQ recruit a player who has just ghosted and given them 15 cities in QoQs territory.. I was referring to when a player knows he's getting wiped out by an Alliance, not after when he's got no cities left lol

Sorry Slothbozeman I'll make sure I run opinions past you in future, Especially as when you call something stupid, it must be true and everyone believes it lol

DeletedUser

Yeah I forgot some people just like playing the game for months, get 40 cities, get attacked by enemies then just give your cities away to the enemies attacking you, because you didn't want the fight..... Ain't that right Drum? Lol

Sorry, did i hit a nerve? Is there nothing graceful about wanting to leave the game and focus on REAL LIFE, yes i know you may have never heard of it, but it something that some of us have to deal with. Lots knew about me wanting to leave for a very long time, many people tried to get me to stay, sim among them for a while until it was sorted out; which i did. I was taken in by another alliance very far away from me, that's generally what you do right? Let your other cities grow? But of course, you've had 15 cities simultaneously in revolt and sniped about 6-7 CS and sea stormed about 10 others while not actually caring about the game, but yes of course; i gave them away, ask Paulgooch or batman, i actively said to them that my cities were empty for them to take, i said this to multiple others, most acknowledged that i could of easily sniped their CS and i didn't because I DIDN'T WANT THE CITIES; but i did it the right way you see. Not ghost like a little girl in the corner to get revenge by giving them free cities?

Stop running round throwing crayons out the pram, go put your dunce hat back on and go sit on the naughty step.

DeletedUser40223

QoQ are hardly bullies. They are fighting against EN who are a formidable alliance. You just got unlucky with your choice of location.

Different worlds will produce different challenges. If you start a world late in an area that is hotly contested by big alliances the chances are you will be food. That is not bullying, it's just the way it is. Now there are two ways to look at your situation my friend.

1: Boo Hoo.. I'm getting beaten up and losing my precious cities to the big bad boolaays :(

2: GREAT! Look at all these BP's I'm getting.. Think I'll send some CS to a safer area and rebuild and use this area to gain as many BP's as I can. And I'll have a chat with my enemies enemies to see if they can help too..

Don't get me wrong a lot (but not all) of the people who will give you a hard time about you complaining on the externals will also whine like a baby when the odds are against them and they are losing cities hand over foot but that is the nature of many. People do not like to lose. Unfortunately many will as there can only be one winner.

May I suggest the following.

1: Accept the facts and learn from your mistakes.

2: Get a thicker skin, it's rarely personal. You just have something that others want to take from you (your cities), we all have. Make them as hard to take as you can, that serves you well later.

3: When you no longer care about losing cities, when you fear nobody and the fight is all you live for win, lose or draw give Indie a holler. We don't always win, we do lose cities and there is never any drama about it because we don't give a rats a#s. It's more fun that way..

Have Fun and Happy Hunting.. :)

DeletedUser36743

Just out of curiosity ....where did you get the 17 cities u once had ?...

as Brir said in some thread somewhere.... a good caning/drubbing is good for the soul and is an excellent way to build character & temperament... next server u will be better

Last edited by a moderator: