Busted

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why do ALL the alliances look like noob led garbage? I usually don't get on the forums but since this new world is starting I'm interested on whats going on here. I have to tell you I'm not impressed. I haven't really been in the forums when other worlds started so I don't know if its just all pre-made alliances that suck or if its just here. If someone that has a clue could fill me in on the reason for the mediocrity I would be very grateful.

DeletedUser

Why do ALL the alliances look like noob led garbage? I usually don't get on the forums but since this new world is starting I'm interested on whats going on here. I have to tell you I'm not impressed. I haven't really been in the forums when other worlds started so I don't know if its just all pre-made alliances that suck or if its just here. If someone that has a clue could fill me in on the reason for the mediocrity I would be very grateful.

You're garbage.

DeletedUser

Thats a really bad format for a Premade Alliance. What Alliance will you go into, and whats your experience.

Is Busted your Alliance Name?

Can you post some more information...

Whats ocean will this be going into, also specifying the players would make it a little more easier to understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, lots of them do sound nooby, except probably DBD and muttzys premade.

DeletedUser

i think you are correct, but somewhat wrong too..

there are a lots of premade being formed right now.. even some of my elite friends in theta plan to join in here though they havent posted in externals.. the alliance mostly in external are unpredictable and i dont think i will join any.. will wait for a while.

DeletedUser

I think its curly123 of firescore, not that sure... it could be someone else...

DeletedUser

I guess it came across kind of rude and I apologize. I can't predict the future but DBD is kind of a "middle of the pack" type alliance. I didnt mean to insult any of the alliance leaders, I'm just not impressed is all I'm saying.

DeletedUser

That's one of the worst recruitment posts ever.

You didn't tell us anything about your alliance, you just set about slagging off the rest. Congratulations.

EDIT: I didn't see the above post before I posted.

DeletedUser

If this is ment to be a recruitment page it is terrible. It would do worse than XxProsnip3zxX

DeletedUser

Not looking to start an alliance, Not at all. I'm looking for a alliance that I feel is worth me investing my time into.

DeletedUser

Not looking to start an alliance, Not at all. I'm looking for a alliance that I feel is worth me investing my time into.

We know, we were joking because this was put into the wrong place. This Section is solely for Premade Alliances. There is another Sub-forum dedicated to discussions which this should be in.

DeletedUser

We know, we were joking because this was put into the wrong place. This Section is solely for Premade Alliances. There is another Sub-forum dedicated to discussions which this should be in.

Again not really big on the forums, I'm sure this will be deleted soon then. Anyways good luck to everyone on Chi.

Status
Not open for further replies.