DeletedUser22115

Troll? I just wanted to be leader in an alliance :eek:

Kuriant's Quick Guide To Be A Leader -

*Top Secret Shhhh*
1. Log into your grepolis account
2. Click the alliance tab
3. Choose an utterly ridiculous name
4. Found alliance

If you are having any technical difficulties with the points above feel free to contact me at 00********

DeletedUser41523

Last I checked we're still #1 and JC isn't with us...or is hiding it very well if he is. :p

DeletedUser55035

Kuriant's Quick Guide To Be A Leader -

*Top Secret Shhhh*
1. Log into your grepolis account
2. Click the alliance tab
3. Choose an utterly ridiculous name
4. Found alliance

If you are having any technical difficulties with the points above feel free to contact me at 00********

But then I can't be leader of such an overpowered alliance..

DeletedUser55035

Then you didn't watch closely enough at Grepo's Got Talent. I quote them: 'We will win this world, coz we're in the #1 alliance on EN98 :)'

DeletedUser22115

Then you didn't watch closely enough at Grepo's Got Talent. I quote them: 'We will win this world, coz we're in the #1 alliance on EN98 :)'
Well, I don't know who the no.1 alliance is on en98, nor do I care. As far as I know Rhodes is still open, from past experience even the greatest alliances who play on multiple servers their performance decreases, I think one of the greatest examples is an alliance I had the pleasure of fighting against and with which was the original EN from Rho. Over time as they progressed from server to server their performance decreased, despite being one of the strongest alliances I have seen.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Basically, the lolipop guild talk the talk but can they back it up, time will show

i never talk until i have a reason to do so, besides.. reading the messages from boze with your other founder was fun.. considering that you guys wanted to nap within the same day we dropped in.. and when ryann said no you guys tried to poach our top players..

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
Damn, those Unicorn guys use so much gold, not easy to hold a siege...

lets see how long that gonna last, I bet 2 weeks...

DeletedUser22115

Ya, don't leave us hanging, I've been sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation...

DeletedUser53503

Well, I don't know who the no.1 alliance is on en98, nor do I care. As far as I know Rhodes is still open, from past experience even the greatest alliances who play on multiple servers their performance decreases, I think one of the greatest examples is an alliance I had the pleasure of fighting against and with which was the original EN from Rho. Over time as they progressed from server to server their performance decreased, despite being one of the strongest alliances I have seen.

It's not like our entire alliance on Rhodes decided to play here, it's only a couple of players and they have different leadership so while there is a small connection it is not like you can compare both alliances.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
It's not like our entire alliance on Rhodes decided to play here, it's only a couple of players and they have different leadership so while there is a small connection it is not like you can compare both alliances.

very true.. plus Plague is not Plague without their original leaders.. what came here are few friends trying out new speed world in bad location :D

DeletedUser22115

I'm not comparing, Ive never heard of you that's all and I'm too lazy to look you guys up, I am only making an educated guess through a quick observation from the information I was given.

Just to clarify, I'm definitely not comparing you to the original Eviction Notice.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Ughh.. hunnyyy

HfJvZPRnTZ23jFfP4w1a_w.png

wVM7yUTnQTeJOVJbocXqGg.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser22115

Damn, everyone must be having fun fighting...not a fan of bp anymore...so quiet tonight on the forums

Ryann16

Strategos
Basically, the lolipop guild talk the talk but can they back it up, time will show

First off, You do not know me, nor my players. I have stayed quiet and to myself about this, but you're blabbing on and on and you need to be shushed.

YOU have never attempted talking to me, nor about the relations between our to alliances. Your other, more mature, leading partner sent me a kind and nicely written message.. He requested a NAP, 6 hours after I dropped.

I wouldnt be questioning my leadership skills, but instead your own. I mean maybe question Ryan's, because our profile does say give us candy and cities and MAYBE youll be okay, and we didnt get either. But at least he tried something. You didn't put in any effort at all, and seems you still aren't as I am typing this. WE HAVE YOUR MATES CITIES IN SIEGE! Stop shaking like a baby scared of your attack warning and PARTICIPATE.

If you want to judge me and my crew, step on my leadership skills, and insult my co-founder, go ahead. But don't do it until you do something useful for your alliance for a change.

:mad:

DeletedUser52047

First off, You do not know me, nor my players. I have stayed quiet and to myself about this, but you're blabbing on and on and you need to be shushed.

YOU have never attempted talking to me, nor about the relations between our to alliances. Your other, more mature, leading partner sent me a kind and nicely written message.. He requested a NAP, 6 hours after I dropped.

I wouldnt be questioning my leadership skills, but instead your own. I mean maybe question Ryan's, because our profile does say give us candy and cities and MAYBE youll be okay, and we didnt get either. But at least he tried something. You didn't put in any effort at all, and seems you still aren't as I am typing this. WE HAVE YOUR MATES CITIES IN SIEGE! Stop shaking like a baby scared of your attack warning and PARTICIPATE.

If you want to judge me and my crew, step on my leadership skills, and insult my co-founder, go ahead. But don't do it until you do something useful for your alliance for a change.

:mad:

My man, On and On? I made one little comment, did I get under your skin with that?

I know what we did, as if we don't talk over here?

Not once did I question your leadership skills? Also It is no surprise that a city is in siege on an island full of you? Nor is it going to be the last time one of our cities or one of your cities are under siege by the other. Not participating is me actually having to go to work.

Judge you? step on your leadership skills? Insult bacon? Where did this bit come from?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
It's okay we saw you sniffing out old bacon.. and none of us liked it.. so you got to pay for that.. see ya on the field of valor.

DeletedUser52047

Sniffing out old bacon?
Apologies if I offended anybody :')
Not my intentions, its a game we are here to have fun