bye all

DeletedUser

bye all , wish u all best in real life and in game , also I wish DCs and spartiates all best in real life , but not ingame :D :) . I'm tired with it already , also zordas and lok please don't brag now about that I'm leaving bcs of spartiates attacks :) thanks this game for finding good friends in game with who I will continue contact , thanks mods to bcs of them I was tired and quitting game :) so now I will have more time to be with my friends , lol :D :) good luck every1 in life . hope we will meet somewhere again . sorry iwko I wasn't good enough to meet u on battlefield ;) lol :D:D :) also sorry all of them who is angry on me . I never get games serious so I only had fun here :) . now as most of my friends and few best friends got banned , its time for me to quit otherway I think I will end up banned too lol :D :) wish u all luck again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I knew it!As soon as I said I am looking forward to fight you on the battlefield you are quitting.I know I look scary but I am not that much..:p

Now jokes aside,am I am really not happy that you are leaving..I will loose my forum mate...:( And Zeta will loose one of the best spymasters..:D
Every good player that leaves Zeta is a loss...So I hope at least you will come and visit at least these forums from time to time.:)

DeletedUser14786

See ya mate! Don't worry, I won't have outlasted you by much either. :p

Always was inspiring to see you surviving way out there-- in the heart of the fight and earning every city!

Best in real life. I hear Georgia is a beautiful place.

DeletedUser

See ya mate! Don't worry, I won't have outlasted you by much either. :p

Always was inspiring to see you surviving way out there-- in the heart of the fight and earning every city!

Best in real life. I hear Georgia is a beautiful place.

so u r leaving too ? ?

DeletedUser19554

me to miss you dambo can't war with my failed revolts anymore best of luck make sure i take one of your cities and name it after ya.

best wishes,
Clyde

DeletedUser

there r much more good players than me in LB :) so 1 less from 100 is nothing :) . thanks and good luck I will log in 1 last time tomorrow and then will leave . :)

DeletedUser

Never really got to talk with you much, fight (ingame) or do anything else than read your forum posts, but you were certainly forum active. Even if I didn't agree with all your posts, sorry to see you go. Good luck in Real Life!

Happy Hunting,

Kelptic

DeletedUser14786

so u r leaving too ? ?

Very likely I will be leaving soon. I have a number of changes coming up in my life, and I don't need grepolis distracting from them. :)

Good luck Dambo. Peace out.