Bye All

DeletedUser3288

well, i only started playing this game because my knee was monged, but now ive had surgery and its starting to get better on it and i can leave the house more etc. Its time for me to leave. Its been fun fighting / playing with you all!

I will be around for the next few days to make sure no cheeky buggers try to steal my cities while i pass them off to my alliance.

Catch you all about laters :)

DeletedUser

The low amount of response shows that this world has been dying lately. While I mailed you in private already, here a public farewell.

farewell!

This game seriously also needs a change to make it more interesting for people with many villages....since farming gets really boring then :/. Maybe if it had been more interesting it would have captured your attention till even after you recovered.

DeletedUser

Bye Bye Daniejam it is a shame you are leaving us and I wish you all the best in the future a sad day for Delta and I agree with Tesse comments! Good luck mate :)

DeletedUser

Always sad to see a great player go, It seems there comes a point where the meek will inherit the Ocean as players drop out form boredom.

I broke my right leg (Compound Tib/Fib) and started the game then..

There are still some interesting Avenues to push the Alliances depending on location but once you hit 15+ Cites I can imagine how tedious it becomes.

Good Luck in R/L and with the knee.

Om.

DeletedUser

Seeya Danie, going to miss the verbal jousting on the externals if nothing else mate :D

DeletedUser

Bye bye Daniejam, As a previous member of The Huns, I am sorry to see u leaving.

Best of Luck in real life!

DeletedUser

Farewell. Tesse's right, more players would stay in the game if there was a clearer objective.

DeletedUser

I would be nice if there was an objective, but remember that this is an MMORPG, and there really is no objective in this game.

DeletedUser

Yeah. But there have already been many discussions with the developers about this, with none of them bearing any fruit.

DeletedUser

Bye Daniejam! Never got to know you, but I'll still wish you the best of luck in whatever you do :)

DeletedUser

I feel that more and more players will be leaving the game soon.

DeletedUser

I feel that more and more players will be leaving the game soon.

Well I know 2 people on my alliance on gamma who give their cites to the alliance then purposly get rimmed and start over. This way the game stays fun instead of a full time job. Also delta really has no action now so I fear delta may turn dead in a couple of weeks

DeletedUser

farewell

Take care Danie. I hate to see ya go, but understand why. Good luck bro. If you get bored again come on back and visit.

DeletedUser

Farewell Daniejam! Though I was never in The Huns or their allies, you have been a great player. Best of luck in real life!