Bye bye Army of Eternity

DeletedUser

After many weeks of being at war with this alliance, and we did not fair to well at the beginning, it is great to see that they are no longer the fret they use to be. players from AoE are now dropping like fly with members abandoning ship and cities been conquered daily. I would like to say that my alliance Lords of Pella Elite, or Noobs of Pella Elite depending on what forums you read, are the sole reason for this great destruction of this once powerful top 6 alliance, but we are not, we have some very well time help from other alliances in the area, and for that we thank you. We have taken many of there cities and they did take some of our, but in the we came off a much stronger alliance and a bit more aware of what it means to go to war with another alliance.

Who said noobs can't rule the world, we're going to give it a go, big up the noob.

DeletedUser5554

youre a troll right?

obviously white eagles won that fight easily with no real help from LoPE face it your days are numbered in pella enjoy em while they last

DeletedUser

Lords of Pella Elite - hell yeah!!!! The best alliance evah!!!! Number one !!!111!!!1!1!!!!!

DeletedUser5554

oh god i hope we never come close to them tyrone even the combine powers of BoM and MOS would never stand up to their might.

DeletedUser

If they decide to come at us, we will not fight them 'cause we stand no chance. We will rename MOS into Lords Of Pella Below Average and become their underlings.

DeletedUser

Tyrone are you sure you guys are good enough to be their academy? From what I have heard their recruitment standards are very high.

DeletedUser

I think by that time they will have about 10 academies like LOP UBER ELITE , LOP ALMOST ELITE, LOP GODLIKE. We will fit right in LOP BELOW AVERAGE.

DeletedUser5554

i agree i think BoM should start planning cuz its gonna be a brutal fight ):

DeletedUser5554

we have to stop the noobs of pella there has to be a way! ):

DeletedUser5554

it might be the only way.....everyone run! run to the rim!

DeletedUser19042

lol..you guys funny...

NoP can't be stopped! They are ELITE!
frabz-Dafuq-you-say-8347f2.jpg
:D