Bye Bye Delta...

DeletedUser

I was just passing on and thought should say Hi! to everyone.

My good old mates. I enjoyed this server quite a lot and it was my first server. I thank to everyone. My friends without them this game would not have been so enjoyable and to all enemies - without them I would not have played it for so long.

My special thanks to Djrlol, Wei Ling, Clark, Graystone, Sparky, BinaryOm, Vigoran, nwinder and offcourse dunedinlad.

At the end of the day it was just a game and no hard feelings I have for anyone and expecting same from you guys :)

Thank you,
King-Fu

DeletedUser

Good luck in your future endeavours my friend. You'll be missed.

DeletedUser

thanks nwinder for your kind words.

Though list of players whom I need to thank is too long. I wish good luck to everyone in game and life as well.

DeletedUser

I to Just want to say its been a long fun road playing in delta. But the time has come to say goodbye.. Life has taken a frontrow seat with a new job that has super long hrs. Want to say, SC it was honor to fight by your sides! Your new home in EOTD will be a good one. Fight hard and kick some THBC

I wish you all the best. Take care everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

Good luck sir clark in the new career. Wish you all the best. Has been a good war we have fought. Had some highs and lows but in the main a war of skill and intelligence.

DeletedUser11165

Well ive been missing playing recently now things have settled down. My deep apologies for simply dissapearing but between my partner moving to the UK, new house and more work etc etc what i expected to be a few days away turned into a week, then a month etc; so to all those i played with friend & enemy my thanks & apologies.

A special thanks to King-fu, wei ling, Sir Clark & Hawkeye; hawk chin up arsenal will come back haha. Without your support the game would not of been the same.

To graystone, you were a true gent it was an honour.

To Lord Caedus you made me improve as a player my thanks.

To Dunedinlad, i know we had our disagreements and im sure you knew i was simply winding you up at times to provoke attacks but i must tip my hat and give you my thanks for making my game time so much fun.

A salute to all Delta

DeletedUser15049

Djrlol

Well ive been missing playing recently now things have settled down. My deep apologies for simply dissapearing but between my partner moving to the UK, new house and more work etc etc what i expected to be a few days away turned into a week, then a month etc; so to all those i played with friend & enemy my thanks & apologies.

A special thanks to King-fu, wei ling, Sir Clark & Hawkeye; hawk chin up arsenal will come back haha. Without your support the game would not of been the same.

To graystone, you were a true gent it was an honour.

To Lord Caedus you made me improve as a player my thanks.

To Dunedinlad, i know we had our disagreements and im sure you knew i was simply winding you up at times to provoke attacks but i must tip my hat and give you my thanks for making my game time so much fun.

A salute to all Delta

Hi DJ.

Yeah - bring back the old days :)

We all played a sharp hand but it was a real ding dong of a war. I tip my hat back and thank all the Scorpions and LoP/EC for one of the great wars on Delta. We had our ups and downs but the fighting was worth it. We all improved through it.

At least we could agree Liverpool were God's Team ;)

Salute.

dunedinlad
Off Topic Crusaders