Bye bye EOW

DeletedUser

Is getting owned fun? Hopefully not, therefore most people play to win and therefore have fun

Personally i never got "Owned" as u called it, i never got attacked, powers used against me or anything like that.

On the contrary, i successfully have 2 members within EOW give info to me (A personal victory i guess is what u can call it)

So therefore u can not say I got "Owned"

No one has ever successfully conquered one of my cities, 1 person tried and i conquered two of his simultaneously.

And so yes i do have fun in this game.

DeletedUser

Personally i never got "Owned" as u called it, i never got attacked, powers used against me or anything like that.

On the contrary, i successfully have 2 members within EOW give info to me (A personal victory i guess is what u can call it)

No one has ever successfully conquered one of my cities, 1 person tried and i conquered two of his simultaneously.

so you've never fought???

30k of each resourse to anyone who conquers one of his cities

DeletedUser

Your alliance got owned, therefore you got owned(At least that is how it should be)

DeletedUser

aaaahhhhhh.....
that explains why he is on here talking so much
it's easy to poke and prod the opposition from a safe place under a rock somewhere
typical.

DeletedUser

That is what pisses me off about larger alliances. Most of the time, they are spread out and can have members from in the rear talk trash. Happened to IL against both Hogs and Eclipse and I have a feeling it is going to happen again with synergy.

DeletedUser

That is what pisses me off about larger alliances. Most of the time, they are spread out and can have members from in the rear talk trash. Happened to IL against both Hogs and Eclipse and I have a feeling it is going to happen again with synergy.

Synergy are barely active on the externals, tbh most strong alliances are in more than 3 oceans

DeletedUser

Synergy are barely active on the externals, tbh most strong alliances are in more than 3 oceans

Not alliances like MAP or AB or Island League(and no I am not comparing my alliance's skill to either MAP or AB. That would be stupid)

DeletedUser

I said most strong alliances

I know, just giving a few examples. However, in my first post, I didn't say that large alliances were weak, just that they were generally more spread out.

DeletedUser

I think EOW and ETW should merge because, they wont have as much members as they originally had.This was the main reason for the split.

DeletedUser13798

God I miss this game!! Just spent the last few hrs catching up on the latest news!!
Stick it to them E E EOW! ;)

DeletedUser

etw

ha they are a rubbish unorganised alliance who dont stand together, 39 cities off them to the loss of 1, and we are only 7 members