Bye Bye Hate

DeletedUser22708

Bye Bye Hateocracy, we had some fun fights shame you decided to disband because i had one of your ww's under siege.

Nevertheless it was always hard finding a suitable target on Hate's ww's so congrats for that.

DeletedUser22708

The end result: 40 000 LS from Hateocracy perished on our siege. Also 600 harpies, 600 mantis and 9000 slingers from breakthrough attacks. Not such a clever idea to send breakthrough attacks on a siege stacked with 17k birs.

Anyways, thank you Hate for this lovely siege, got me a whole lot of bp, 400 000 to be exactly

wwsiege_zpscd17b9fd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They won if you consider being able to build ww before others a win. To me they should shut off acceptance into a server after a certain amount of time, then whoever is left standing in the end before they shut it down is the "winner". Just saying I been here since before they made up the ww thing, and love this version still, but not nearly as much as the original. To me they offer random new worlds like hero to people, and revolt vs conquest, at the very least they should also offer non WW - to ww servers.