Bye Bye Iota

DeletedUser

I thought it would have been nice to make a Bye Bye thread, for people to formulate their last words when ghosting.

Hi Iota people.

I enjoyed this game alot but being an addict to all the good things in life only an ecological intervention could help me.

I like to thank my friends from the Bad Company with who I shared thrilling moments. People in TDC specially, but also in AL and my last alliance the Slaughterers.

I like to thank Evo for being what they are. If your PR style would have been friendly and compassionate, I would probably not have been sitting so many hours before my PC calculating attacks :) Specially Herb, Katergaris, Jen en Lozza and conny were real fun to play with. I hope they don't give up out of boredom.

I like to thank Angels1001 for passing me intel on Evo operations, although lately it seems evo has been feeding him wrong information.

I like to thank The Hive people, my first alliance. Some had the courage to stay and not step over to the number 1 alliance. That's amazing. boo to the others lol.

I hope I didn't offended anyone in the heat of battle. If so accept my humble apologies. well bye bye everyone, thanks for playing. I see contanza almost got a nervous breakdown from my messages, but hey man, don't take it too seriously :)

So to everyone a big thank you and enjoy the remaining evolution of Iota.

cheers and think of your loved ones in real life as well from time to time ;)

LaBandolera

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear that.

I guess since you're leaving I guess we may as well admit that you've been our spy. Thanks for all your help hun xx

DeletedUser

dont mistake me being fed up with your BS as a nervous breakdown as u call it.. ask anyone who knows me, i`m very chill ;) if i`m yelling theres a reason!

i find it very funny that ppl like you quit and blame it on everything but themselves..

face it, your a weak player with weak tactics and your future in iota is/was looking very bleak to say the least...

so in typical cowardly fashion you and the rest of the cheaters decided to blame "mods" and "use of gold" as there reasons.. give me a break!

heres a idea for you[bad co.], PLAY BY THE RULES and all would be just fine.

i say good riddance to you all!! now of we could get all the "spies" to quit we would have a nice friendly honest battle to the end with whos left!

the truth is none of you want to quit but your silly lil ego`s want let you play if you may loose... such a pitty..

just remember its not if you win or loose its how you play the game the matters..

DeletedUser12512

I kept writing replies and they kept coming out mean, so I am just gonna say

buh-bye

DeletedUser

Thanks for nice words, and Lozza for one time I can finally call you a real liar :)

DeletedUser14937

Awww you're leaving? Now I don't get to take some of your cities.....

DeletedUser

And you hun.. we all know what the truth is with regards what gets posted here :p

Well, I guess I know what you are referring to. Like I said, not much was gained these last weeks.

I guessed Angels1001 closed his skype account with me, so I can't recall any of the chat histories. IF anyone can tell me ho to do that I'll be more than happy to post evidence on him, unlike the lies you're spreading on me being a so-called spy. I'm still waiting for some nice screenshots that provide support for your accusations (and not one cut sentence like you used to 'demonstrate' things in the past).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dont mistake me being fed up with your BS as a nervous breakdown as u call it.. ask anyone who knows me, i`m very chill ;) if i`m yelling theres a reason!

i find it very funny that ppl like you quit and blame it on everything but themselves..

face it, your a weak player with weak tactics and your future in iota is/was looking very bleak to say the least...

so in typical cowardly fashion you and the rest of the cheaters decided to blame "mods" and "use of gold" as there reasons.. give me a break!

heres a idea for you[bad co.], PLAY BY THE RULES and all would be just fine.

i say good riddance to you all!! now of we could get all the "spies" to quit we would have a nice friendly honest battle to the end with whos left!

the truth is none of you want to quit but your silly lil ego`s want let you play if you may loose... such a pitty..

just remember its not if you win or loose its how you play the game the matters..

Says the man we caught last week with his pants on his ankles LOL if it wasn't for some friends you would have lost 2 more cities :)

And by the way, you might survey some people in your own alliance who were more lucky in the playing by the rules thing, dear conny

DeletedUser12512

Usually one posts a goodbye thread, and then actually leaves...

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting for some nice screenshots that provide support for your accusations (and not one cut sentence like you used to 'demonstrate' things in the past).

I'm still waiting or some nice screenshot that provide some support for your accusations too :p

honestly I'm not going to be posting any screenshots.. since it matters very little to me to set you up or clear your name :p

but I will say this, maybe you don't have the label 'spy' attached to your neck... but tell me this, if someone tells the enemy which players aren't active, if they tell them when one of em has got in a pickle and basically we have a free shot at cities with no defence from the player, if they even post part of their own forums (leaders forums) into mails to the enemy. Spy or not, what would you call that?

Whether you like it or not, you constantly mailing a number of Evo players and chatting has given us some real nice info.. so thanks, if maybe the word spy is a tad harsh :p

DeletedUser12512

so thanks, if maybe the word spy is a tad harsh :p

well said lozza, i prefer the term 'nincompoop' to describe lab, 'spy' does imply a modicum of intellect that I don't believe we have seen from him. He has to be the only person I have ever met who tries to cover his 'intent' with incompetence and ignorance as his excuse.

<One handed clap>

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting or some nice screenshot that provide some support for your accusations too :p

honestly I'm not going to be posting any screenshots.. since it matters very little to me to set you up or clear your name :p

but I will say this, maybe you don't have the label 'spy' attached to your neck... but tell me this, if someone tells the enemy which players aren't active, if they tell them when one of em has got in a pickle and basically we have a free shot at cities with no defence from the player, if they even post part of their own forums (leaders forums) into mails to the enemy. Spy or not, what would you call that?

Whether you like it or not, you constantly mailing a number of Evo players and chatting has given us some real nice info.. so thanks, if maybe the word spy is a tad harsh :p

I see the wind is changing from north to west. Now it seems I'm being too social. Well, you say you got nice information, still wondering which that might be. Ha yes, now I know what you're referring to... I remember telling you Bad company was about to merge with dirty dozen. And out of sudden I got half evo in my inbox saying that was never going to happen. Specially Lozza bouncing of excitement was quite funny to see.
I can assure you that even in dirty dozen some were finding this amusing...

well said lozza, i prefer the term 'nincompoop' to describe lab, 'spy' does imply a modicum of intellect that I don't believe we have seen from him. He has to be the only person I have ever met who tries to cover his 'intent' with incompetence and ignorance as his excuse.

<One handed clap>

Well I did buy my diploma online, ask jen ;) so don't expect me to be smart *** over here. i wasn't given the opportunity to study :(

DeletedUser

that's a comforting response for your alliance. it's ok that LaB passed on loads of info to Evo, he isn't that clever so let him off ;)

DeletedUser

When where and of us ever happy friends?

You are oblivious to the truth and suffer from delusions of grandeur....

seek help... you need it

mmh I see you didn't like my graphical representation....

But I know how to make you happy: found your tail!