Bye Bye LoA ?

DeletedUser

Looks like we get to rim them back to core :p that mass colonisation was sooo not obvious :O

DeletedUser39931

Srbija kill them! Just check grepostats.... :)

I checked the stats and it seems that the Xi alliances have taken 16 LOA cities and the Srbjia alliances only 10 maybe you should of checked it first before claiming undeserved glory

DeletedUser20415

what u mean the 7K DBP he got yesterday ? ... his cities were all turteld up :(

DeletedUser

part of it. The turtling didn't help him in the end though.

DeletedUser11305

I checked the stats and it seems that the Xi alliances have taken 16 LOA cities and the Srbjia alliances only 10 maybe you should of checked it first before claiming undeserved glory

10 is also very good number of taken cities

DeletedUser38570

Anyone can take LoA out... nobody helps each other. If you attack everyone but the top couple players the alliance will fall pretty quickly.

DeletedUser

yeah, they hate us because we took cities off their top players first.

DeletedUser21142

I thought i'd go for the treble.

I'm much better than AoO, they are so bad.

DeletedUser

oh right... I get it, you are one of snoobs now :p

So condescending; not sure what your history with snoops is, but I've yet to go against a better player than him. Come on down to the core and try him on for size. Or just sit there on the rim and take pot shots....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So condescending; not sure what your history with snoops is, but I've yet to go against a better player than him. Come on down to the core and try him on for size. Or just sit there on the rim and take pot shots....

who wouldn't be condescending on someone that does nothing with his favor but bolt :p