Bye Bye Pink

DeletedUser

Who will step up next with a big mouth and not enough behind to back it up.

I just hope you have enough baseballs to back it up

I will make a challenge. I will go all offense and if you can take a city from me i will buy you some gold

DeletedUser

I will make a challenge. I will go all offense and if you can take a city from me i will buy you some gold

Pretty lame challenge since you have at least a hundred players watching your back.

I can take you out! One on one, no help from anyone! Or maybe you are just looking for being a "cool" dude in this forum. Can you handle a fight on your own is the question??

DeletedUser30975

There is one thing you cannot deny Pink Death, you lost the war. No matter how many great players we put together to form Occupy and Eviction Notice, you were hardly any match against it. You went from over 2 million points to 1.5 million.

Your DBP was, and still is almost 700k while the 2nd place alliance is just reaching 200k. Our offense is better, our teamwork is better, and that is exactly why Grepolis has alliances, and quite a large portion of them are not one man alliances.

If having more members on your side is not "fair", then why did you not think of such a thing? Maybe because your leaders were such bitter people to be around? Or possibly because they were so overconfident? Who knows? It is most likely something even worse.

You really have no right to say what you are saying as you were crushed in a war, your alliance was disbanded, many former members and leaders restarted their game, and probably will not return. Nothing is in your favor, well all except the generous DBP we gave you kind people for only a "few" of your cities...

DeletedUser

Pink Death disbanded to give others a chance to not get obliterated. :cool:

DeletedUser30975

If you see it that way. Most people see it as a way for them to join other alliances so their chances of being related to such a horrible banner goes down, along with their chances of losing all of their cities and troops.

DeletedUser

way to wait until the damage is done and offer a reward which you can't provide, how awesome are you? (y)

DeletedUser12667

Maybe because your leaders were such bitter people to be around?

I can say for sure that is not an accurate statement. If you would try to actually get to know the players in PD you would find that you would enjoy chatting with them.

But you definatly have to give them credit for stirring the pot with their banter:) They do it well:p

DeletedUser

way to wait until the damage is done and offer a reward which you can't provide, how awesome are you? (y)

LOL cant provide. How hard is it to get a gift card visa to give away. I do this once a month to people in need in my area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On another note JEN is gone

We will be having a DP in all of o55 since the wind and air will be cleaned of all the stink

No more jen in forums i may have a shot for that :) now to get plyth gone

DeletedUser15240

On another note JEN is gone

We will be having a DP in all of o55 since the wind and air will be cleaned of all the stink

No more jen in forums i may have a shot for that :) now to get plyth gone

So you would rather have a dead forum with no posts than a lively one with the odd argument?

DeletedUser

Very true. His/her/its odd comments will be missed.

But I'm still here, still trolling, and have on occasion also been accused of being odd.

DeletedUser

I guarantee you that you will miss PD after it goes quite, you'll even miss the arguments.

DeletedUser

I miss the arguments already. Most are deleted within a day of posting anyway.

DeletedUser12667

I guarantee you that you will miss PD after it goes quite, you'll even miss the arguments.

I warned them a week or more ago:) And we have seen it here. The forums are dead other than talks of PD loosing cities or their disbanment. Seems players complain about them in the forums, not just here but other worlds as well. But when they leave the world the forums go from tons of posts a day to maybe 1 a day. You may not like PD players, but I am willing to bet those who hate them now, will likely miss them. Though their pride may get in the way of admitting it:p

DeletedUser

I warned them a week or more ago:) And we have seen it here. The forums are dead other than talks of PD loosing cities or their disbanment. Seems players complain about them in the forums, not just here but other worlds as well. But when they leave the world the forums go from tons of posts a day to maybe 1 a day. You may not like PD players, but I am willing to bet those who hate them now, will likely miss them. Though their pride may get in the way of admitting it:p

I miss them :(

DeletedUser

PD had some great players in there, there is no question, but they were outnumbered and some that tagged a long did not have the time to start another server due to RL constraints. A sad loss at least to keep the conversation flowing here on the externals, but I am sure they will be back again in a future world. :)

DeletedUser30975

I can say for sure that is not an accurate statement. If you would try to actually get to know the players in PD you would find that you would enjoy chatting with them.

But you definatly have to give them credit for stirring the pot with their banter:) They do it well:p

That statement I made was indeed a little too much in my competitive mindset. I should know better, as many of my former enemies have been great people to be around. My mistake.