Bye Old Zeta

DeletedUser16987

congrats to Grepolis Team, they will make sure many players quit and tiny servers like zeta will soon be full of inactives and GT's. great idea :D

Hip Hip Hooray!

DeletedUser14613

Its not ''so bad''.. :(

and unserv... dont even dare to leave LOL... i will hunt you :p

slobo.c

Strategos
Hhaahahha now when I conquerd city in north of 053 to attack u Harpuna u will join us....dam......... :cool:

DeletedUser16987

Its not ''so bad''.. :(

and unserv... dont even dare to leave LOL... i will hunt you :p

ok i want to see that :) when i quit you better hunt me.... you'll have plenty to hunt lol, start collecting CP's

DeletedUser

Now you have to spend so much time attacking/building & waiting on local villages there is no time or resources to spend on acquiring more cities. :((

This new interface is terrible, wow. I hope it grows on me.

Me too! :Angry:

congrats to Grepolis Team, they will make sure many players quit and tiny servers like zeta will soon be full of inactives and GT's. great idea :D

Hip Hip Hooray!

"Great idea" if you can or want to devote every waking hour to the game.

Give me back the old format! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is one Christmas gift I want them to take back to the store.

DeletedUser

this was voted in.
so the minority are not happy?
well sorry guys you got out-voted.

Zeta was dying. it was becoming too boring for many many players and the quitting was just escalating.
lord knows inno will never allow any new blood to enter zeta so holding onto the majority of players for longer was the only way to save us all from deletion.
(under 1000 players inno are considering closing those worlds)

something new was needed to stop the rot and that most likely why more people voted for upgrade than those that voted against,

im sure all the McCain voters wanted Obama to be removed despite him winning the election.
but thats not how voting and a democratic system works.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Day 2 of the new dashboard. It's becoming more familiar. Still a few lags, but there are enough similarities to the previous (when you have your city view open) that I'm getting comfortable with it.

DeletedUser

I wonder when the mods fix lag problems =.=!

No kidding... I like 2.0 and voted for it. But if the game lags, the whole update needs scrapped.... Now the hero world is in jeopardy, who wants to stare at an hour glass spinning :Angry:

DeletedUser

I'm having trouble scrolling around oceans. I seem to have invisible barriers stopping me from leaving my ocean which I didn't have before. Anyone else having that problem?

DeletedUser19554

omg a titan visted our world's thread

Looks like Spartiates is showing our spartie ww power

*boom* *boom* *firepower*