Bye!

DeletedUser

I reset my account, turns out a game isn't fun when it turns into a job :eek:!

Thanks for bps Lost Boys! I am sure your alliance will continue to deteriorate.

To DCS - thanks for your support and help for the past month, sorry to disappoint you lot.

Bye!

DeletedUser13255

Raiders, it has been a great pleasure being your enemy and your friend. You have been one of the most influential players on zeta and on these forums. Thank you for freeing me, it was fun supporting you! :p

Kalaya

DeletedUser14786

Raiders, I'll miss you too. Always a pleasure talking to you on skype and reading your posts (and battle reports) in the forums.

And you're exactly right, Grepolis isn't real life. We've both got places to go, things to see, and women to to kiss!

:D

By the way, I was amazed how long my support lasted in your O35 cities too. :cool:

Peace mate.

DeletedUser

I can only say I wasn't expecting this..Disappointed?Yes.

But all things you do are surprising and amaze many.So why should this be different.

Have fun on Rho and in rl.

DeletedUser

Ha ha ha ha ha.....I always knew raiders would crack under pressure, Constant pounding for 3 weeks and sleep deprivation hets to you a bit.....Oh well all the best raiders it was great battling with you and against you, I hope all goes well for you in real life

DeletedUser

Don't get too pumped about that one. Didn't know it was revolted :x

But how about this for a stat, sacmaster.

Total Bp when I joined DCS 1,376,938. Total Bp when I left 2,478,273. Ranked 32nd when I joined, 14th when I reset. 76 cities when I joined, 90 when I reset.

Man who cares about losing one city when you get over 1m bps and 14 cities in return ;)

DeletedUser10984

Don't get too pumped about that one. Didn't know it was revolted :x

But how about this for a stat, sacmaster.

Total Bp when I joined DCS 1,376,938. Total Bp when I left 2,478,273. Ranked 32nd when I joined, 14th when I reset. 76 cities when I joined, 90 when I reset.

Man who cares about losing one city when you get over 1m bps and 14 cities in return ;)

the attacks did their job. They wore you down until you decided it wasn't worth it to play anymore ;)

DeletedUser

If that is the way you see it, LOL. Your attacks didn't scare me off of zeta. It had the opposite effect. I stopped logging onto Rho. Neglecting my alliance, so I reset zeta. You didn't exactly wear me down there bud.

Hey Lost Boys have a lot of players that are suddenly v mode after that new rule announcement.

What happened? :pro:

DeletedUser

Psychological warware raiders we just wore you down, deprived you of sleep then you quit lol

DeletedUser13255

the attacks did their job. They wore you down until you decided it wasn't worth it to play anymore ;)
Sorry to butt in here, but you know me Stephen I need to set the facts straight. I have been one of the people harassing DT for 4 weeks straight to quit Zeta and concentrate on Eviction Notice. I was getting worried that he was enjoying Zeta too much. So if anything wore him down, it was his loyalty to his alliance on Rho instead of himself on Zeta. I respect that and am very happy he quit Zeta (sorry DCS).

DeletedUser16292

Raiders is and always will remain one of the most influential and respected players to have fought on the Zeta server. Although I would have preferred you had stayed I wish you luck and have but one request...Do Zeta and DCS proud on rho, make sure those njubs know where the best grepolis players come from!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

Sorry to butt in here, but you know me Stephen I need to set the facts straight. I have been one of the people harassing DT for 4 weeks straight to quit Zeta and concentrate on Eviction Notice. I was getting worried that he was enjoying Zeta too much. So if anything wore him down, it was his loyalty to his alliance on Rho instead of himself on Zeta. I respect that and am very happy he quit Zeta (sorry DCS).

guess I'll have to thank you for that one Kal ;)

DeletedUser

Well you have a crude nasty PM coming from me in Rho, Raiders! Oh wait, that describes all our PMs. Talk to you soon, bro.

DeletedUser

Atleast I'll have more defense now. Ha, I should get credit for about a million of those bp

DeletedUser

I reset my account, turns out a game isn't fun when it turns into a job :eek:!

Thanks for bps Lost Boys! I am sure your alliance will continue to deteriorate.

To DCS - thanks for your support and help for the past month, sorry to disappoint you lot.

Bye!

Not to proud to wish a fellow player all the best for the future, OA.

DeletedUser

Bye Raiders!

Thanks for giving me advice when I started!

We will miss ya!