Bye.

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser11965

I'm leaving Troy. It was really fun here and I had hope to have it become my main world but at this moment, I am in deep thoughts and my soul has been split in half. 2 people who I have greatly trusted and one have become known to me as an enemy forever. One was the spy EG has been looking (I will not mention any names). I do not know who it is, however, with this kind of drama going on, I cannot bear to stay here. I've met great people, Muwatalli II, CNoteG, etc. They are some of the best leadership I have seen and at this point I cannot choose who to follow any longer. I hope the best for either side of the world, and good luck to every player.

I am currently deleting my Skype and making a new one. Its become overcrowded and I do not feel like deleting people. Anyone want my Skype for grepolis (only) hit me up for my new one.

DeletedUser

You could always join my alliance one man army I don't really care what happens but I will miss u

DeletedUser22423

This is sad news for sure. I only hope that you continue to post here as you're very funny and always gave me a good laugh. The best of luck to you ArShark.

DeletedUser11965

No silly, Speed 1 is no fun for me. :)

@CNoteG, maybe..will visit occassionally, but will most likely hang out in The Acropolis, Gameplay Help sections, and Off-Topic

DeletedUser

Not much diff from speed 2.

Glad your not playing though, it would be tragic for us

DeletedUser27700

Hate to see you go ArShark. Best of luck in the next speed 3 world.

DeletedUser

I really hate to see you go, Arshark. You are one of the best players and even moreso one of the best people that I've met here in Grepolis. I hope that one day we have the chance to play together again. Until then, take care and no matter what Grepolis world you manage to play, good luck!

DeletedUser

Sad to see an active forumer bugger off.

GL on your other/next world/s and come back sometimes, even not playing on this world and posting once a month you will still probably be in the Top 10 posters lol!