Byebye Troy Externals

DeletedUser

The communications broke down when Mal decided she had a personal vendetta against Muwa and NR players wouldn't choose her over him.
That is what this all about.

DeletedUser32373

And that view my dear, is why you will always think you're playing Risk, and never see it's a chess board....and until you're able to see the difference you'll keep making the same mistakes over and over.

Not toe be intrusive but--- I have no idea what's going on yet I still think I might agree with sablestag.

DeletedUser30967

The communications broke down when Mal decided she had a personal vendetta against Muwa and NR players wouldn't choose her over him.
That is what this all about.

I didn't have a personal vendetta against Muwa- that's more lies and exaggerations from you as is typical. Keep making stuff up, tell partial truths.

Yes, there was a personal issue between Muwa and I, but it wasn't a vendetta, he was in the wrong, and that is why we left and reformed TNE. And if any of this was about that, we wouldn't have been 'friends' all this time. You're being immature and whining. Get over yourselves. Paint your stories filled with lies and partial truths, thats all you have.