Newspaper Byliss maybe daily, or slightly less, news everyone adores

DeletedUser

just an fyi all news will be slightly old as i don't want to show sensitive info.

For a world that has been labeled as a "noob world" there has been a lot of action recently.

WARS
here i will show all wars that are one of two things, either they are interesting, or they are over. I will also list RL wars because i know about them.

if you want coverage pm me.

Warlords vs. the assassins. score is 16/3 warlords.

breakdown: the three conquers by the assassins are inactives, 2 from the same player, one from another.

the conquers by the warlords have been about half and half, with two from the same player, and the rest from

others. some of these have been active players with 3-4 cities.

conclusion: the assassins don't seem to have the organization of the warlords this one won't be

going on to much longer.

not going to comment on wars including RL unless they are over, however i will list them.

RL vs. the assassins.

RL vs. Temple of Veloth

RL vs. Mercenaries

RL vs. Dark angels Won by RL.

RL vs. Under construction (tentatively, not really full out atm)

this is just the first issue, i'll get interviews, more wars in depth stuff, awards for stupid/awesome things, and much much more.

this will get better btw, i just don't have time right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great, looking forward to additional information. Keep up the good work, I'm sure people will understand that updating the Byllis daily isn't your full-time job :)

DeletedUser24117

Thanks chalna! Looking forward to hearing more :)

Plenty of activity in Byllis it seems.

DeletedUser38291

Great stuff chalna!! +Rep for stepping up and continuing Jabba's good work.

DeletedUser

edition number 2

today's edition will be my (if you wanna help talk to me) first ever awards edition. can i get a sticky please?

no two days will be the same as i would run out of stuff to say, and no one would want to do their 500th interview. (I am personally not eligible for any of these, as i would win all the good ones ;)

the good.

conqueror of the day (october 27 2013 Players must be active to be eligble :p): Lord

halifax
of the alliance SPARTAN MORGAN(watch out for these guys btw) conquered 2 cities (not

incredible, but he was the only one) both were inactive, but hey i had to fill this slot.

ls nuke of the day: goes to anyomous, hitting anonymous: admittedly not amazing, but wth ls hit.png

bim wall of the day: goes to anyomous defending against anyomous: bim wall.png

the bad.

byliss hooker award: dominik27 he has changed alliance 8 times in the last 7 days.

looser of the day (october 27 2013 players must be active to be eligible): dreiken of the alliance

eridarus

on this day he lost 3 cities for a total of almost 11000 points. One was taken by the cities of greece, and

2 by the greek cities.(a academy most likely)

creepiest alliance coa: numptie plonkers, a now defunct alliance with a picture of a fat old man

wearing cereal boxes, and nothing else (be glad you never saw it.)

DeletedUser

Putting out a bias thread is highly unprofessional and no more than propaganda. Over the last 2 weeks the score between Assassins and Warlords have been 0-7. None of which have been active.

However, during that time Assassins have been at war with VVV and have taken 15 cities most of which were active and supported (athough inadequately by Warlords).

If you want to be a reporter make sure that your get your facts correction after all it is not difficult to research. I have a bet with you now that Assassins are not over as you claim. Name you stakes.

DeletedUser

Am I in warlords? I see no evidence of bias, we were enemies very early on, we have a pact now. I think they will beat you, I say it as I see it, don't like it take it somewhere else.

Ps. Your name kinda tells everyone one your timezone, hope you like waking up in the middle of the night.

As to the bet, you playing Cyth? If so we could put the reward there if not then I would get nothing if you lost the bet since you would have nothing to give.

One last thing tell Tobiwon to send Ls sheesh.

DeletedUser

byliss hooker award: dominik27 he has changed alliance 8 times in the last 7 days.

If humor continues, I will read it daily, even subscribe !

DeletedUser

This is a real Byllis Colonisingbuster of a read. Like this :D

DeletedUser

Argonauts are at war with all of the mercs and Elite. They have taken 9 cities from mercs 3 and 3 from elite. They have only lost one to mercs

DeletedUser

How about reporting the banned players from your alliance. is is 8 or 9

DeletedUser

they were banned for mod bashing, i do not report on wars by RL, so obviously i try to avoid conflicts of interest.
now crawl back into your annoying hole and whine in there.

and anonymous de-repper ya it's rude, problem?

DeletedUser

I don't get all drama, no need for any of that if you guys are so on top of things. I wouldn't even bother correcting my enemy really, would be in your advantage to have them underestimate you right?

DeletedUser

and in the spirit of such i will ignore all posts by aussie or anyone else without a valid complaint, next issue in 7 hours.

DeletedUser

clearly you do not understand a conflict of interest.
Any Byllis player that does this will have a conflict of interest. That is known and accepted. Jabba55 did a great job of running the newspaper in Byllis while he was playing on this world. He did it voluntarily and possibly may have lost cities because he drew attention to himself. He gave us info that we might not have known otherwise and while I might not agree with all that he said I, I feel I owe him vote of thanks for all that he did. I think we all do

Likewise Chalna has now taken up the newspaper. Goes without saying that some of what he reports might be in RL's interests. I expect that and accept it. If he publishes something I don't agree with I might post a query providing evidence why I disagree, but that doesn't stop me from being grateful for the extra work he puts in and for doing it while he is drawing attention himself and putting his cities at risk.

DeletedUser42407

Any Byllis player that does this will have a conflict of interest. That is known and accepted. Jabba55 did a great job of running the newspaper in Byllis while he was playing on this world. He did it voluntarily and possibly may have lost cities because he drew attention to himself. He gave us info that we might not have known otherwise and while I might not agree with all that he said I, I feel I owe him vote of thanks for all that he did. I think we all do

Likewise Chalna has now taken up the newspaper. Goes without saying that some of what he reports might be in RL's interests. I expect that and accept it. If he publishes something I don't agree with I might post a query providing evidence why I disagree, but that doesn't stop me from being grateful for the extra work he puts in and for doing it while he is drawing attention himself and putting his cities at risk.

I never lost any cities, I gave my city to a friend after I quit. Everything else is true though, chalna you might want to Edit your work (capital I's, commas, apostrophes, periods). It makes everything look neater and more organised.

DeletedUser43011

clearly you do not understand a conflict of interest.

You clearly have a interest in conflict, I would love to see your time spent edition of the news instead of spamming and or spitting your dummy out on someone elses.

The forums are free to all so please don't tell people what they can and cannot write considering you rarely (poss never) frequent these forums.