Newspaper Byllis Weekly

DeletedUser

lol you should read your messages more carefully. I said we had taken 11 cities. I dont know where you got Assassins from.

DeletedUser

oh we have. grepostats is pretty slow to update. the guy Im attacking still shows 120 DBP, even though Ive been pounding his defense for 9 hours.
jabba55 on 2013-09-27 at 01:41
No your alliance...
Wekylend on 2013-09-27 at 01:41
ME no, not yet...
jabba55 on 2013-09-27 at 01:40
I checked Grepolis stats you have taken none...
Wekylend on 2013-09-27 at 01:32
well we are back on top lol...part of that might be the 11 we took today..lol
jabba55 on 2013-09-27 at 01:31
We have only taken one, but lets just say we have a few more planned (;
Wekylend on 2013-09-27 at 01:30
yeah thats what I heard. take a few of their cities so I get my guys back to the top :p
jabba55 on 2013-09-27 at 01:27
Ahh no one to fight, I am suppose to be defensive officer but I have not had a single support request in my whole time in this alliance XD we are pretty much on the offensive right now, focusing on The Assassins.
Wekylend on 2013-09-27 at 01:25
nah. ill keep it real lol. hows your fight going?
jabba55 on 2013-09-27 at 01:24
Thats would have been funny XD

Read bottom to top.

lol I think this misunderstanding all comes back to your inability to read. YOU brought up the Assassins, not me. I simply stated we took 11 cities. you ASSUMED that they were Assassin cities, which they were not.

typical media, ignorance in reporting.

DeletedUser

We have only taken one, but lets just say we have a few more planned (;

You must be kidding me. We are not fearing you man, good luck with that.

DeletedUser42407

You must be kidding me. We are not fearing you man, good luck with that.

Not even in that alliance anymore bud get with the times. Sorry Wekylend I misinterpreted your message, I has thought you were at war with The Assasins, will edit my newspaper thanks for bringing it up!

DeletedUser39849

why are you spying on me and attacking my friend inglorious basterd?

DeletedUser39849

hmm, i'm not that good with kommas i guess
i was asking why ingloriousbasterd was spying on me and attacking my friend ;)

DeletedUser

why are you spying on me and attacking my friend inglorious basterd?

Because I can I suppose, and don't take it too nicely to have your friend getting a city on my main island. And tell your friend to defend better and not wait for the whole alliance each time to get him support

DeletedUser

This time we only cleared his 3 cities as a warning, and only 2 of us, next time we might get more serious about it. So far you haven't declared war on us so we don't do major OPs on you but we are ready in case you weren't sure

DeletedUser

so Jabba you still didn't tell me in which alliance you were hiding. RL? Please don't tell me you are with these guys...

DeletedUser

Jabba, I would definetly rep you if i could :( I have reped your first issue and now I cannot rep other issues. And jabba has the same nickname in Grepolis, so his alliance is no secret. :) He should make a "Byllis Weekly" alliance like "Politics Weekly" alliance of MrPdwash

DeletedUser42407

so Jabba you still didn't tell me in which alliance you were hiding. RL? Please don't tell me you are with these guys...

No I am not in RL search my name up if you want to know XD I would join Odyssey but wrong ocean so I guess mercenaries

DeletedUser

C'mon guys . Give RL a break just because they boasted that there gonna build a ww in every ocean doesn't mean that you have to come down on them all the time. Also Jabba how come we don't get front page interviews of paulie no more :p