Byzantium Milestones

DeletedUser21560

What can we say... here in NOOBS we are just that amazing...

Were kung fu fighting, and were fast as lighting :cool:

DeletedUser

Update: Following milestones ackowledged.

First player to 2 cities: Ridder Peter

First Alliance to 5k BPs: Domino Effect

DeletedUser

First to conquer an inactive player Ridder Peter

Proof:
sgrepostat.png

as you can see Craugwald was inactive before he was conquered and i gave proof so this cant be argued

DeletedUser

ofc

Yea Craugwald was on farm allready obviously :) most your alliance members on noobs islands are inactive and on farm axe, as it should be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well im farming 2 of you members

attackonshortd.png

attackonnoobno1.png

i can post spy reports and more attacks on you if you want them

DeletedUser

thats not all i can post proof of spy reports on Thizzle, Nuken and Beex ive more attacks aswell

DeletedUser

Update: Following milestones acknowledged.

First conquer of an inactive player: Ridder Peter

First player to 500 DBPs: Ridder Peter

First player to 500 ABPs: ItsOliver

5k alliance ABPs: Domino Effect

DeletedUser21560

axe, i dont waste my silver to have it in the cave... your spy report, without an attack right after, means nothing...

DeletedUser809

I think NOOBS should get an award for being the first alliance to spend 10000 gold on their accounts. lol.

DeletedUser

I think NOOBS should get an award for being the first alliance to spend 10000 gold on their accounts. lol.

It isn't against the rules to spend gold so nobody can do anything but remember even premium players can be conquered and killed.

DeletedUser21560

thats not all i can post proof of spy reports on Thizzle, Nuken and Beex ive more attacks aswell

And your gone noob....

How did your empty spy reports help you with anything?

Newb, wasting silver spying on half the NOOBS instead of building your city and troops lol

DeletedUser

Update: Following milestones acknowledged.

Alliance 180 towns: Shadow Organization

Alliance 180k points: Spirit of 45

Alliance ABP 10k: Spirit of 45

Alliance total Bps 10k: Spirit of 45

Note: I cannot acknowledge misc milestones without a claim. I have no way of checking them.

DeletedUser809

Byzanttenial

They didn't claim the milestone, but I was in the alliance before is went POOF!

I am assuming they disbanded it.

Update:

1,000 ABP (Alliance): Byzantine Empire

1,000 DBP (Alliance): Poseidon Family

Avg. Alliance pts. 1,000: NOOBS

I thought the idea of that milestone was to recognize players who deliberately enter an alliance as a spy and then disband it as an act of sabotage... I know the disbanding of Byzantennial was planned as part of their merger with Renaissance. And I thought Poseidon family just changed their name.

DeletedUser

@ gadzooks-

I was unaware that Byzantennial merged. Especially considering that most members didn't go to Renaissance.

I never even got an invite. Thus, I am assuming that RedOmegaDeath and/or Paulzor decided to do away with that alliance. If you can prove that that milestone was given in error, I will revoke it.

Also, Poseidon Family did change their name (To Poseidon's Minions, I tihnk). I just left the old milestones as they were. So Byzantine Empire's milestons won't change to Domino Effect, for example.

Update: Folowing milestone acknowledged.

First conquer of an active player (2,000+ pts.): Fleillmann

DeletedUser809

Well, I hate to break it to you but you didn't make the cut. That's why you never received an invite. If you look at where all the top players in Byz went you'll see they're all in Spirit of 45