Byzantium Milestones

DeletedUser

That's not a merger. Not exactly.

It just means top group left the alliance. A merger is when every member of one alliance goes to another alliance. Not just some of the members. Thus, Byzannttenial was still disbanded on some level.

DeletedUser21768

first too 2k points Attack Battle Points = Ridder Peter

DeletedUser809

That's not a merger. Not exactly.

It just means top group left the alliance. A merger is when every member of one alliance goes to another alliance. Not just some of the members. Thus, Byzannttenial was still disbanded on some level.

Nintz, most mergers involve making cuts. You're letting your pride get in the way of keeping this thread accurate. Byzantennial wasn't disbanded, it was a merger agreed by the leaders of both alliances. Anyone who got cut was cut for a reason.

DeletedUser

Nintz, most mergers involve making cuts. You're letting your pride get in the way of keeping this thread accurate. Byzantennial wasn't disbanded, it was a merger agreed by the leaders of both alliances. Anyone who got cut was cut for a reason.

I am not proud. I could care less about the fact I was it Byzanttenial proir to the disband. However, they didn't even bother to message me saying I didn't make the cut.

One day I am in the alliance, the next I am not. No message, no warning, no invite, nothing.

I don't know about you, but to me that sounds an awful lot like a disband.

DeletedUser

Update: Following Milestones Acknowledged

2k ABP: Ridder Peter

2k BP: Ridder Peter

5 Towns: Ridder Peter

Alliance 5k DBP: Roman Republic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser809

I am not proud. I could care less about the fact I was it Byzanttenial proir to the disband. However, they didn't even bother to message me saying I didn't make the cut.

One day I am in the alliance, the next I am not. No message, no warning, no invite, nothing.

I don't know about you, but to me that sounds an awful lot like a disband.

Nope, just leaders who can't be bothered to message every player that gets cut because it inevitably results in a lot of replies which you then feel obliged to reply to and so on and so forth. Easier just not to encourage the correspondence in the first place and make a clean cut.

DeletedUser

Update: Following Milestones Acknowldged

2k DBPs: NGBLue2

Alliance ABP 25k: Spirit of 45

Alliance DBP 10k: Roman Republic

Alliance 25k Total BPs: Spirit of 45

Note: I am positive that someone has gotten all eight farm villiages on one island. Somebody please claim this, I can't check this award myself.

DeletedUser

Alliance 5k average: NOOBS

5k ABPs: Ridder Peter

25k Pts: Ridder Peter

DeletedUser

Alliance 50k ABPs: Spirit of 45

Alliance 50k Total BPs: Spirit of 45

Alliance 360k Pts: Spirit of 45

DeletedUser

I think we should add a "first person to conquer a village of 5k, 10k, and MAX points."

DeletedUser

Yea first to 12k abp and first to 10k total bp is ridder peter.
Firt to 5k dbp is kalifen or me, we both passed 5k dbp 6. december. Give it to kalifen he did a good job :)