Byzantium News

DeletedUser

In many servers it's news from the world.
I think time have come to get up "Byzantium News".

Anyone who agree?

DeletedUser21418

News flash

Roman Republic
Having a revolt in about 24 off their citys as we speak, yours trulig just tok one of them, in the next 5-6 days you will se, us and our frinds in 45 take this alli to a fight, they newer dremt about.

Regards to all good playres

Kraniet

DeletedUser21770

News Flash:

KRANIET LACKS GRAMMAR AND SPELLING

It has come to the attention of our correspondants that the player, known only as Kraniet, seems to lack any sense of spelling or correct grammar usage. On top of this we have also been informed that he has a large ego, along with the other members of his alliance who appear to be hiding behind the top four or five members there. This piece will be continued as we get more information.

Basically, yes it's a good idea, but whoever does the news should be relatively unbiased, otherwise it will simply be the news of one alliance over and over again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

News Flash:

It has come to the attention of our correspondants that the player, known only as Kraniet, seems to lack any sense of spelling or correct grammar usage. On top of this we have also been informed that he has a large ego, along with the other members of his alliance who appear to be hiding behind the top four or five members there. This piece will be continued as we get more information.

This comes from a player under 2000 points...

over 50 % of top 30 ranks are from NOOBS so how can you say something stupid like that?

Forum Rules state that you cant knock players for their spelling... we can AND WILL report you if you keep doing that ;-)

DeletedUser

>>Rising Then start conquer some more cities and make some wars, so you have something to tell. Kraniet got realy bad grammar and spelling for sure, but english is his third language, he really is trying his best. Most people here got big ego's, at least kraniet got a big body it can fit in :D

DeletedUser21770

Ego's aren't needed here, and the fact that every single thread is spammed with some pointless trash which is either related to, or posted by the alliance is a disappointment. What's more disappointing is that there is a complete lack of respect for the other players on the forums. Sure, humiliate someone in the game, go ahead, that's a part of the game. But the forums are, for the most part, separate. We are all just people on here with numbers to show how good we are. No-one is better than anybody on the forums.

tl;dr, gloat all you like in game, and gloat within specified threads. Don't turn every thread into a pathetic gloatfest.

If you don't like what I put, tough.

DeletedUser21560

Ego's aren't needed here, and the fact that every single thread is spammed with some pointless trash which is either related to, or posted by the alliance is a disappointment. What's more disappointing is that there is a complete lack of respect for the other players on the forums. Sure, humiliate someone in the game, go ahead, that's a part of the game. But the forums are, for the most part, separate. We are all just people on here with numbers to show how good we are. No-one is better than anybody on the forums.

tl;dr, gloat all you like in game, and gloat within specified threads. Don't turn every thread into a pathetic gloatfest.

If you don't like what I put, tough.

Now your just contradicting yourself

First you say this:

And then you say this:

What's more disappointing is that there is a complete lack of respect for the other players on the forums. Sure, humiliate someone in the game, go ahead, that's a part of the game. But the forums are, for the most part, separate. We are all just people on here with numbers to show how good we are. No-one is better than anybody on the forums.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our criticism on this forum is strictly based of the game part, alot of people are starting arguements just because they dont like us, theres a big difference...

So yeah i agree with you, and stuff like downing a person just because his english isnt good enough is disrespectful, especially since Kraniets post was based strictly on the game... But when players are pressed and feels hopeless in game they take it to the forums, and start with dirty insults like that

DeletedUser

relax rising..if you had not posted flaming against kraniet, in this thread, then it would state news is started and first news is that RR got revolts in a lot of cities. End of story.

DeletedUser21770

I am relaxed. I'm laid back with a mug of hot chocolate ;)

It's not the end of the story until it's published.

I posted in this thread as a joke, which I would've thought would have been obvious from the way I wrote the post in the first place. Clearly not, and I'm sorry that I didn't make it clearer.

Anyway, I'm not going to clog this up with spam. You guys seem to manage that well enough on your own.

Yes for the Byzantium News. Could be interesting since there seem to be a lot of developments within the world at the moment.

EDIT: Oh and nicely quoted on the 'can and will report you' part ;)

EDIT 2: I have apologised to Kraniet via PM in case he opts not to read this. I know what I said was out of order.

DeletedUser21770

Well Rising Legacy - this time you've done it, not that I don't as much as you are fed up with these newcommers ego's, but why don't you fill it with some more substance, this way you're directly violating forum rules and plays the upperhand into others.

Can't even say that you're trying to be objective and thats just to bad, maybe you're just trying to be funny.

Dosen't work, can see you're member of Roman Republic, pull out some news from your alliance, (after agreement with you're Diplomat maybe), and lets hear some of the fun stuff that is going on, let us all try to be civilised with each other.

I'll start:
The most funny thing today was that I've blacklistet all members of an Alliance by the name Dee Gee, after 3 letters asking me for ress and advice to play the game.
Well I've had it - maybe they are for real - maybe not, but I can't stand people that don't even try for them self before they cry for help.

Well if you have a story or news that might have general intrest come with it.

Just one thing more, my grammar is not exactly perfect, and it does takes me 15-20 min. to write this post, so please respect those that don't have had 8-10 years with english and tries anyway.
We'll all meet on the Battlefield - Friend and Foe

As I just said, I apologised via Personal Message for what I said, and I know it was out of order. I'm more than willing to take any punishment that is given to me should it be reported. In all honestly I'm ashamed at my first post for the exact reason you pointed out at the end of yours.

So there we go, I made a mistake, and one way or another I'll have learned something from it. I just hope that my second post is at least considered by the players it was aimed at. Respect goes a long way here, and you can gain and lose it in one post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if this idea goes ahead, let's make it a bit more serious than some of these posts have been. As I said before, we'd need somebody who is able to make an unprejudiced overview of the Byzantium world

DeletedUser21418

Flash News 2

This a letter from the fantastik leader of RR who at the same time as he kept hes one city lost 2 citys belonging to his playres to us, makes you think dosent it.

(This message was forwarded)
Bugsy Siegel today at 11:02
Hi guys.
First of all i want to thank you all for supporting me yesterday.Everything is fine now,thanks to you.
You might wanna know,that what we did yesterday was an test of loyalty and commitment,and i got the result that i was expecting.
I am very proud of you all,i know we are experiencing some problems at the moment,but if we continue on this path and woking harder ,all will be just fine.
Most of you have sended help to me yesterday,i see a lot of potential,we can do everything if we want to,we are just a little lazy,but this it will be solved soon.
Ok,i will send back all your troops,we have players who need help more than me,so we must help them same as you helped me yesterday or better.
Because of your efforts i mange to raise this army:
-more than 1000 swordsman;
-more than 150 slingers (this ones weren't needed);
-more than 300 hoplites;
-more than 500 archers;
-more than 65 biremes;
-more than 25 spells.
I had more than 60 supports sended,more than 20 players enacting spells,a lot of people who don't have harbor,transport ships or temple yet (you guys must solve this problems ASAP).
But what is the mater with the rest of you?If we have only 100-130 active players,why should i keep the rest till 200?
So from now on i will observe carefully all players activity,those who will not be involved in our alliance actions (sending help,attack,etc) i will make sure to kick them out.
Everyone must realise that this isn't just an cozy place in wich you can hide without beeing disturbed,this is the best alliance in the server.
We are in war people,so we must wake up and fight.
I will keep repeat this to you until you will get sick of it:train troops,defensive and offensive,construct ships (transport,biremes,light ships) ,defend smart (dodge,avoid,ask help) and always attack when you have the chance.

This mail was about yesterday situation,about our other operations you will be informed soon by other leaders.

Good job guys,let's keep up the good work.If we help eachother,attack together,communicate,nothing can stop us.So let's prove everyone why we deserve 1'st place,why we are the best in this world.Toghether will make this alliance legendary.
If you have questions,need any help,complains,ideeas...anything,me and the other leaders will be always here for you.
Best regards,Dan.

B01 moo 2,554 Nautilas AttackMePls Roman Republic Westpoint 2011-11-06 07:28:49
The RR Butcher 2,394 Bcbear Kraniet Roman Republic NOOBS 2011-11-05 17:37:49
:pro:

DeletedUser1405

Seems to me that certain players need to bring their egos in here to make it seem like they are experienced and can actually play the game.
Looking at some of the names the players spamming and bragging havent much in the way of decent accounts in other worlds so we will have to give them an inch,
Come on guys/gals cut the BS, we are not interetd in how good you think you are. Its going to take at least another month before the world settles down and we can see who the players are.
Till then give us a break.

DeletedUser

News Flash:

Basically, yes it's a good idea, but whoever does the news should be relatively unbiased, otherwise it will simply be the news of one alliance over and over again.

It's an international server and not everybody here is fluent in English. Do you want a prize for pointing that out now or..?

DeletedUser21770

I apologised via Personal Message for what I said, and I know it was out of order. I'm more than willing to take any punishment that is given to me should it be reported. In all honestly I'm ashamed at my first post.

Quoted from the top of this page.
I know I said something I shouldn't have.
If you're going to quote and criticise, read the whole way through first.
My post isn't what this topic is about so reply to the first post of the topic.

DeletedUser21418

stand down

bother basically not spending more time on the forum so all I put off going forward is just to show off, the wretched leader's own creates is among the leaders in RR and SP, but in this little feature I have, and Rising spoken it through and there are no problems between us, additionally, only weaklings who report that I clear my balances in the game, what should have gone up for you now

Regards

Kraniet

:pro:World number 8 allways in top 10 ;-)

DeletedUser

Ocean 75

And now, with the Ocean 75 news report, its Spickle!!
Big happenings here in Ocean 75. The previous ocean leading alliance, the aptly named Ocean 75, has changed their name to Mymidons. Thats right, mymidons. What is a mymidon, you might ask. Did they mean to name themselves the Myrmidons and just mess up? is mymidons an acronym to the key to their power? something like:
messy yellow muckrakers in drag only need spelling?
Maybe they just hate R's. We just dont know. And, as of now, they're not talking. Except for the occasional pms to spickle with ominous messages like "were coming to get you". Truely scary.
Misspelling seems to be rampant in this ocean, for instance we have the new #1 alliance, the Krazies. This may seem like just another example of weak primary schools out in ocean 75, but the inventors and marketers of Krazy Glue might just beg to differ with you.
The third ranked alliance in this ocean, Dee Gee, continues to ask random people they read on the forum for resources. They seem to hope to get by by people not wanting to knock out an alliance with such interesting profiles. So far, this seems to be an effective strategy for them.
Well, that's the ocean 75 report. Spickle signing out. ;)

DeletedUser

Yep, Ocean 75 is quite exciting.
There is a lot of battling going on, as you can see... ;)
The Mymidons have an unbelievably huge amount of 222 Attack Battle Points!
See? This alliance knows how to attack!

Yeah, and Dee Gee is even better! They have ze-... zero?

DeletedUser

I would expect to see some more action from those rim alliances after they come out of protection.