Byzantium News

DeletedUser

bp ended for most of 75 a while ago. maybe they're waiting for cs...

DeletedUser

Is anybody actually doing Byzantium news for real?

If not, I could do it. I have some free time on Tuesdays for this.

DeletedUser1405

Still waiting for the Byzantium news is no One taking it on board?

DeletedUser

I'm going to do it.

I should be able to get something done on Tuesday. I might dely the first edition by a week, not sure yet.

If anybody has ideas for stories, PM me so I can check it out.

Thanks.

Nintz

DeletedUser

Yeah, I could use some help with it.

I am rather inexpieienced with newspapers, so any help is defineitly appreciated.

Question to the public: What should the newspaper's name be?

Newspapers have many names, from "Times" to "Courier" to "Tribune", etc, so forth and so on. What would you personnally like to see the newspaper called?

DeletedUser

that has to be simultaneously the worst and the most awesome newspaper name I have ever heard of

DeletedUser21770

I have to agree with Mattimeo. I say we stick with Byzantimes XD has a good ring to it.

DeletedUser2524

This server is in its down period. All the spammers have left and no wars have been started as conquest is not wide spread. This forum will liven up in the next week or 2 I think.

DeletedUser21418

The wars is going on

But we spend the time in the game, doing it, not just :pro: talk about it in Forum

DeletedUser

Update: Release Date for 1st issue of Byzantimes decided upon.

November 29th (delayed due to RL)

Will contain interviews of key members from Byazantium.

DeletedUser20217

Who is doing the interviews? Will be very interesting to get alliance predictions etc.

DeletedUser1405

I sent messages to a few alliance leaders at the request of Nintz yet to receive any replies that we could post.

DeletedUser21418

Lol

he makes NEWS the same way he plays, a lot off talk and no aktion.

DeletedUser

Byzantium players lack the knowledge and skill to make "Byzantium news" Melkor, this isn't Eta. No whateverr here just s metal.