Byzantium News

DeletedUser21770

^You're a Byz player yourself. Shot yourself in the foot with that one dude.

It's not lack of knowledge or skill so much as lack of time or effort. Some people are busy, some people are lazy. It's that simple.

DeletedUser1405

Agreed, there is nothing wrong in this world, in fact i am enjoying the settings, as for all the experienced players leaving it just isnt happening. The world i settling down and the normal drift off is happening. We have players that always join new worlds, players that have been turned to farms at the start, players that were just curious, it is standard that this happens. We are not losing anymore than any other new world.

DeletedUser21560

Theres no need for an newspaper on byz

First of all people need to use all their extra time in the game, because as it is right now, people are being real noobish...

newspaper would be pretty much one sided...

NOOBS and Westpoint killing 45

Then week after, next alliance etc...

45 Crying out load article

NOOBS and WP killing some more 45 for crying, then all over again...

My point, no need for an newspaper

DeletedUser18825

There are some exciting things going on in the outer oceans.

DeletedUser

^You're a Byz player yourself. Shot yourself in the foot with that one dude.

It's not lack of knowledge or skill so much as lack of time or effort. Some people are busy, some people are lazy. It's that simple.

I'm not a Byz player, I'm an Etonian/Psian. Just came to this world to troll for a good 3 months then I'm out back to the real wars.

DeletedUser1405

I'm not a Byz player, I'm an Etonian/Psian. Just came to this world to troll for a good 3 months then I'm out back to the real wars.

Im quite sure your alliance is happy to here this, great way to show your support for your alliance mates.

DeletedUser

(This message was forwarded)
Bugsy Siegel today at 11:02
Hi guys.
First of all i want to thank you all for supporting me yesterday.Everything is fine now,thanks to you.
You might wanna know,that what we did yesterday was an test of loyalty and commitment,and i got the result that i was expecting.
I am very proud of you all,i know we are experiencing some problems at the moment,but if we continue on this path and woking harder ,all will be just fine.
Most of you have sended help to me yesterday,i see a lot of potential,we can do everything if we want to,we are just a little lazy,but this it will be solved soon.
Ok,i will send back all your troops,we have players who need help more than me,so we must help them same as you helped me yesterday or better.
Because of your efforts i mange to raise this army:
-more than 1000 swordsman;
-more than 150 slingers (this ones weren't needed);
-more than 300 hoplites;
-more than 500 archers;
-more than 65 biremes;
-more than 25 spells.

B01 moo 2,554 Nautilas AttackMePls Roman Republic Westpoint 2011-11-06 07:28:49
The RR Butcher 2,394 Bcbear Kraniet Roman Republic NOOBS 2011-11-05 17:37:49
:pro:

you got some stuff to learn son haha

DeletedUser

Breaking News from Ocean 75

Most of the posturing and politics that ends up in these forums is of little interest to me. Occassionally I do hear of things that make me want to know more. Some recent developements have piqued my interest.

Some of you might remember the Dee Gees and their annoying requests for help with the game. It seems these girls (and their chaperone) have been having a lot of fun with their cities and have looked at getting more cities. However most of the cities big enough to be considered targets in their area all belong to one alliance. I can perfectly understand them wanting to take these said cities from this alliance. Which they did.

Now the Dee Gees are a very small alliance. Looking at Grepostats, they have 13 members of which 7 have a dire need of a better explanation of what activity means. The alliance they took cities from is the self proclaimed ruler of the ocean with 164 members and over 500K points.

Dee Gees rimmed 4 players from the alliance The Myrmidons. Then it gets interesting behind the scenes.

anonymous Myrmidon said:
dont think you undestand me...

I'm not sure you understood me. they are at war with us, my alliance, and when did your leaders began negotiations with our leaders on the merger of our two alliances because we kill unnecessarily and in addition we have an alliance that is 2 times stronger than our alliances and is odmas next to us, reached agreement on common interests, but of those interests is highlighted and the community as a possible attack not dee gee, to show your loyalty to our alliance, i do not know details of the agreement between our leaders, but it is a strong possibility he will soon begin cleaning gee gee Alliance

I read this three times and then asked. Yes, the Myrmidons were asking Krazies for help!

Krazies member said:
I have been contacted about supporting them against their enemy Dee Gee. Now we have a pact with these, so not really sure what will happen there.

Now we have it from both sides.

From the we go from the homorous to the bizarre. It also looks like the Krazies are looking to merge with The Myrmidons.

same Krazies member said:
And us merging into them to be possibly known as the Krazie Myrmidons.

This is very much at odds with the current thread in the alliances sub-forum.
-Spyder- said:
We kept on fighting, mainly against our natural enemy, The Myrmidons. The battles never ended. The fun never slowed. Day after day of krazyness!

Perhaps the Krazies are living up to their name in ways it was not intended.

DeletedUser18825

Most of the posturing and politics that ends up in these forums is of little interest to me. Occassionally I do hear of things that make me want to know more. Some recent developements have piqued my interest.

Some of you might remember the Dee Gees and their annoying requests for help with the game. It seems these girls (and their chaperone) have been having a lot of fun with their cities and have looked at getting more cities. However most of the cities big enough to be considered targets in their area all belong to one alliance. I can perfectly understand them wanting to take these said cities from this alliance. Which they did.

Now the Dee Gees are a very small alliance. Looking at Grepostats, they have 13 members of which 7 have a dire need of a better explanation of what activity means. The alliance they took cities from is the self proclaimed ruler of the ocean with 164 members and over 500K points.

Dee Gees rimmed 4 players from the alliance The Myrmidons. Then it gets interesting behind the scenes.

I read this three times and then asked. Yes, the Myrmidons were asking Krazies for help!

Now we have it from both sides.

From the we go from the homorous to the bizarre. It also looks like the Krazies are looking to merge with The Myrmidons.

This is very much at odds with the current thread in the alliances sub-forum.

Perhaps the Krazies are living up to their name in ways it was not intended.

All of this happened after I left... :p

I just quit a few days ago, and I'm not quite happy about what's going on. cfco7 (the new leader of Krazies) says that he will not help the Myrmidons attack Dee Gee, though.

DeletedUser23307

Hi; People keep talking about "oceans"... how do I find out which one I'm in? What do the tattered, colourless banners on some cities mean? What is the significance of the ratio-bar in the Attack Boxes for farm villages? Len Vaness, a really new guy.

DeletedUser

Hi; People keep talking about "oceans"... how do I find out which one I'm in?

In the top left corner of your screen is a mini-map. In the top left corner of that mini-map you can find your ocean number.

What do the tattered, colourless banners on some cities mean?

Those are cities vacated by players. If you do not log in over a certain period of time, your city will go 'ghost'. Those cities will eventually disappear, allowing other people to found a new city there.

What is the significance of the ratio-bar in the Attack Boxes for farm villages? Len Vaness, a really new guy.

That bar tells you the total amount of troops you need to have in your city before you can conquer that village.

If you have any further questions, then I would recommend you take a look at the Ultimate Beginners Guide. Have fun!

DeletedUser

News Headline:-

It has just been announced that The Myrmidons and The Krazies are merging into one big alliance called :- The Krazy Myrmidons. Their first major feat as an alliance was to cause the disbanding of their common enemy Immortal Vanguard. The Dee Gee Alliance may also join this huge alliance, but the leader has yet to comment.....

DeletedUser18825

News Headline:-

It has just been announced that The Myrmidons and The Krazies are merging into one big alliance called :- The Krazy Myrmidons. Their first major feat as an alliance was to cause the disbanding of their common enemy Immortal Vanguard. The Dee Gee Alliance may also join this huge alliance, but the leader has yet to comment.....

I disagree with this stinkin' merge.

DeletedUser

Now now -Spyder-, you did encourage them to be Krazie. Being absorbed into an MRA, you can't get much crazier than that.

DeletedUser

Checking In

Hello all. I just started playing this game. Is that news? It is to me. I'm still trying to get situated so we'll see how this goes. Do you have any sage wisdom you can share with me?

DeletedUser39166

Looks like nobodys been doing this for a while looks like the burden falls on me.

DeletedUser39166

The Syndicate (my alliance) has won theworld on the 20/12/12.