Byzantium Personality poll for November

Byzantium personality of the month for November

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok here is the personality of the month poll... Place your vote for the player you want to win. You get one vote only and no redo's. If you click the wrong one then your vote goes to limbo

This is PERSONALITY OF THE MONTH!!

this means forum personality.. not ingame personality or player... or if they are your buddy or not. Since this is what the poll is when you vote you MUST post why they rock in the FORUMS. This could be for a pnp they did... a joke they cracked in the forums... something forum related.

Votes will be public viewable so it can be confirmed that the person wrote why they are in the runnings.

Polls close on Nov 30

anyone who uses the forums is allowed to vote. No campaigning whether via pm or skype or ingame. Anyone proven to have done so will be instantly disqualified and disallowed from future polls.

DeletedUser

Thizzle get my vote because he have posted some post that gave me more insight to the game

DeletedUser

Vote on Thizzle for speaking the truth - allthough not everyone wants to hear it !

DeletedUser

Thizzle for allways making me either laugh, cry or just slam my head in the keyboard :D

DeletedUser

Rising Legacy because his posts generally seem insightful and thoughtful.

DeletedUser21770

Voted for Mike because, simply put, he's got a fairly balanced view on most things. He seems to be one of the more level-headed people on Byzantium right now, and more importantly, he doesn't complain. At all. Any issues he has, he takes it in-game and deals with it there, something a lot of Byzantium players ( or ex-players in many cases) seem to have trouble doing.

So yeah, Mike for me.

DeletedUser20217

At least I wasnt last ;)

But I wanna know who voted for me lol!! :eek: They must be crazy!!

DeletedUser1405

Ive voted Nintz as he puts a lot of hard work into anything he tries and keeps the forum ticking over.

DeletedUser21418

thanks good thizz dident win

he is bad, as it is, dont need more wood on the fire :cool:

DeletedUser

Thizzle wins with 4 proper votes. :)

Congratulations Mr Byzantium :)

Status
Not open for further replies.