Pnp C&C vs TDC

DeletedUser

C&C/MB VS TDC/DCA

Once upon a time there was a school of turtles called TDC
66064891.jpg

They were lead by an ancient turtle........ beyond turtle, he was simply a shell
98649733.jpg

An ancient shell that at first was cute, here we see several family type people posing for pictures with it
33629946.jpg
13114729.jpg

Then that ancient shell became evil.......and it plotted to rule all of gythium. Its strategy was ingenious, build massive shells and wait for everyone to quit
26538574.jpg

But the ancient turtle shell that was evil needed more then baby turtles if his dream would come true......then he saw it...coming out of O35...his answer......a dolphin.....
75546525.gif

All the while the sharks and turtles were friends
62144831.jpg

the ancient turtle shell that was evil plotted to one day control the sharks
55940675.jpg

Now the sharks and dolphins started to fight for O36...the dolphins from O35 and the sharks from O46
89901393.jpg

While this was happening the ancient turtle shell that was evil approached the dolphin with a plan
61312570.jpg

Things were looking decent for the ancient turtle shell that was evil
47925194.jpg

Meanwhile

A group of fisherman had run out of crab to fish
75553775.jpg

so they go to shore and run into some family type people protesting them!!
No one is sure exactly which message they were upset against but one thing was for sure.............they went to war over it
57966602.jpg

OK, its on
36943537.jpg

Then these guys showed up
83753520.jpg

Woah, now its really on (warning graphic)
25358509.jpg

The dolphins tried to fight back, unsuccessful...but they tried
64818261.jpg

Meanwhile

The sharks had sharpened there teeth and were beginning to puncture the turtle shells
33193937.jpg

Then they went back to work on the dolphins
42520287.jpg

Dolphins fought back....but they don't do much
76486991.png

To be continued........................

What was once The Death Crusaders has become Turtle Defense Club and will become The Decaying Corpse

Conquest Tracking:

C&C/MB = 72
TDC/DCA = 23

Credits

Sharks - Command & Conquer
Dolphins - Batervarius Allegiences + Achaen Allegiances
Ancient Turtle Shell - Ancient Evil
family type people - The Valkyries
Crabs - Who Are Those Guys
The Fishermen - The Musketeers
Baby Turtles - The original TDC
DCA = Death Crusader Academy
MB = Magic Bullet (C&C Academy)

Disclaimer

Iamn tagraphicguy rverygdatenglishsbefreyurantab utthesimplep npjustaskwhathav eyudnetbringlifetth esefrums.Nanimalswer eharme dinthemakingfthispnp.theideasexpres sedinthispnp arethsefcandc.ifyuhavereadthisf arthenhl ycrap

There is no "o" in the above statement, they have all been removed.

DeletedUser

lol

Good man, Glad to see all your education going to some use. Pitty you failed Maths.

Most cities: 43 14th July 2012
Kill ranking: 31 268,113 points

Kill ranking (offense): 22 167,360 points
Kill ranking (defense): 55 100,753 points

------------

Most cities: 19 4th July 2012
Kill ranking: 96 157,005 points

Kill ranking (offense): 46 124,394 points
Kill ranking (defense): 286 32,611 points

TVs have way fewer members than CC and TDC the same yet their Att stats are as good as yers, so why you have to start spouting, Is it that your masters have given you a longer leash.

Less talking and more killing you might be worth listening too. Other than being a lap dog for you masters. Woof Woof. lol you are funny.

What ever you do please don't take a job as an analyst, really dont think it is your calling. Ever heard of 'tunnel vision'?

DeletedUser

Oh ghost. You have played this game long enough to know how things go.

TV's current stats are 100 percent the result of FORMER members that for whatever reason no longer play there (including yourself) all that is left there are turtles whos only claim to fame is they can defend.

Now on to a new subject, I have better stats then you and this is why.

You have 43 cities and are ranked 24th in points.
I have 19 cities and ranked way up in 183rd in points.

Now here is the kicker.
You have 167,360 ABP and ranked 22nd (not bad, ranked higher then your point rank so your not a turtle)
I have 127,394 and ranked 45th (That means there are 138 players with more points then me but less ABP)

ME ---- Points = 183rd / ABP = 45th (You see the massive not turtle factor here?)
You ---- Points = 24th / ABP = 22nd

So you see ghosty...... Im a far more efficient attacker then you and the "math" shows it. Plus your a core player...and I am not

Oh and FYI

C&C ABP = 1,798,873
TV ABP = 1,791,057

So we have surpassed TV's total and will only climb.

And TDC stats? your joking right. There strategy is to defend until there opponents quit. And thats not a joke.....thats serious.

DeletedUser

I do apologize, you have learned some maths in school :) Think its the lack of target cities too attack that has me bogged down Hmm think its time to change that..

I am a Core player?, lol Look at where my cities are, How many Oceans am i in, (1+1 is 2, 2 x 2 = 4, I am sure you get the rest, We leave the dividing, afraid that you may not have reached that far yet so we will skip that) lol Man you are trully funny, I bet you are the guy that rushes out and gets killed in any War game.

PS. I hated Quantum techniques, so you could be right... Its all fun anyway. Whats the harm in a little banter.

DeletedUser

Why do you defend TDC and TV? I have alwasy considered you TDC, when you were TV I considered you TDC and today I still do. This jelly baby squad is a joke.

You have left both alliances in there time of need.... have you retired to running around taking ghosts and in actives? Or you just want to help your former mates under the table but don't want the baggage that comes with it?

Either way you have plenty of targets and so do we.

DeletedUser29129

come on.. love him or hate him.. this post was actually funny

DeletedUser19042

I didn't say I hate, I just say it wasn't funny. Get the difference?
And I would LOVE to have more actvity here, but should I say I liked it if I didn't??? I don't think so.

DeletedUser

SO here is where bobo is hiding. Are you also gonna quit here when it doesn't look too good anymore? Why would you involve TDC, they are from iota. This is another world after all. This world seems actually pathetic, completely unbalanced.

edit: got more insights: this world got ruined by exaggerated merging on August 15th it seems. I sometimes don't understand why people decide to ruin a world like this. You should fight not merge into each other...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SO here is where bobo is hiding. Are you also gonna quit here when it doesn't look too good anymore? Why would you involve TDC, they are from iota. This is another world after all. This world seems actually pathetic, completely unbalanced.

edit: got more insights: this world got ruined by exaggerated merging on August 15th it seems. I sometimes don't understand why people decide to ruin a world like this. You should fight not merge into each other...

lol go back under your bed.

TDC was here, but they disbanded :)