Cactus Alliance

DeletedUser

Tired of the same old you? Tired of not knowing what to do and out of luck with the opponents?

I'm Chief Ganja, one of the aristocrats of Cactus Alliance, and I'm here to tell you that you don't have to be stuck with what you got.
Here at Cactus Alliance, we understand that "low points" and "no troops" are genetic disorders, much like baldness or necrophilia, and it's only your fault if you don't hate yourself enough to do something about it.
And that's where CA comes in.

HAHAHAAA!
With our no price in alliance training, we can hopefully turn that Frankenstein who gets rimmed in every world into a Frakenfine!
Of course you'll still be a noob in a legal sense, but think of it as a smexier, bad-asser version of yourself, than you could ever become without us.
How do I know? Well, I don't since I'm a nubcake just like you! :p

Come down to Ocean 47 and join the almost winning team, because here at Cactus Alliance...
We will be better than you and now you know it!
In all seriousness, Cactus Alliance is located in Ocean 47 and is looking for new members.
We are a small alliance, with only newbies to Grepolis and we welcome any new and old players who are located near us to join our alliance.
We can learn the game together!
At the very moment, we are mass recruiting in our area and trying to replace our off topic forum with an IM chat room (skype).
I hope one day it will become mandatory to have skype since it greatly improves the communication and bonding, but right now it's optional.
We will obviously get rid of the dead weight we recruited at one point, but for now we will mass recruit and hope for the best.

We also are about to start a few exciting competitions such as first to 1000 battle points and first to conquer a new city.
Of course not everybody can get in even at the moment, we require daily activity on the forums and you being one of the biggest on your island. And you also have to be in Oc47 since that's where we are!
What does the future bring us? Hopefully loads of wars and fun once we have turned this nooby MRA into a well organised alliance.

This is you before joining CA!
bcati.gif
Aww, what a lovely baby cactus how easy it is to stomp you and not even notice. :eek:

This is what you will become one day!
Cactus_Monster_by_MrOzer.jpg
RAWRR! Hide! A cactus monster! :eek:

If you have any questions, or would like to join us mail Chief Ganja or Cactus God in game or ask here!

DeletedUser

i dont want to be mena..but ur only a one man allaince....

DeletedUser

1. That is a really cool name :)

2. I like the whole idea and all. But your alliance will most likely fail with all the nubs :)

DeletedUser

i dont want to be mena..but ur only a one man allaince....
Now here is a fine example of the players who will under no circumstances receive an invitation, yes it's true, you actually have to be able to count at least to 12 to get in!
1. That is a really cool name :)

2. I like the whole idea and all. But your alliance will most likely fail with all the nubs :)
If we are to fail in the future, we will fail with style. :pro:

DeletedUser

Cactus is a good alliance name :), it makes me think of a phalanx but less cliché, there are too many alliances out there with names that completely lack originality.

Also, while it's fair enough wanting to advertise yourself as an alliance by and for newbs, it could make you a target for any big alliances out there looking for easy pickings. Good luck though.

DeletedUser

Cactus is a good alliance name :), it makes me think of a phalanx but less cliché, there are too many alliances out there with names that completely lack originality.

Also, while it's fair enough wanting to advertise yourself as an alliance by and for newbs, it could make you a target for any big alliances out there looking for easy pickings. Good luck though.
All the big alliances are in the core, not very much competition here right now. Few MRA's who have been a bit more successful than us with getting members, but this will change i hope.
I think that no alliance, no matter how cowardly would sail over 100 hours just to conquer some lousy cities and bash some newbies at this point.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty much in love with this thread. I just thought you should know.