Cactus God or Desert Vegetable

DeletedUser

All,

I am writing to inform those in Theta, who value integrity and honor, of the scourge that has affected our fine land. Yesterday the player known as Cactus God - who I will refer to as "Desert Vegetable" - attacked me in a (nearly) unprovoked attack. For this player whose alliance is 265 times bigger that ours to attack us, is akin to a brontosaurus attacking an ant.

This despicable individual cannot be allowed to dishonor our fine land with this behaviour. I call on every player in Theta to support me.

At 13:00hrs on Thursday every player in Theta please launch 7 LS on each of Cactus cities and and bolt him. Then send a message to him with the word possum hidden three times in the first line.

Thank you for your support honorable friends!
The Mighty Onyaweb

DeletedUser9465

What do you mean by nearly - "a (nearly) unprovoked attack"?

DeletedUser

Why you cannot fight alone or go one on one with Cactus God...if you are a good fighter, step over and fight one on one...don't beg for help always !!!

DeletedUser

Why you cannot fight alone or go one on one with Cactus God...if you are a good fighter, step over and fight one on one...don't beg for help always !!!

That's the spirit! But first wait for me to eliminate Desert Vegetable then I will deal with you :p

DeletedUser

Onyaweb opened the wrong door lol.

Unread Yesterday, 12:16 #1
Onyaweb

Taxiarch

Total posts : 40
Onyaweb will become famous soon enoughOnyaweb will become famous soon enough

Sword Cactus God or Desert Vegetable
All,

I am writing to inform those in Theta, who value integrity and honor, of the scourge that has affected our fine land. Yesterday the player known as Cactus God - who I will refer to as "Desert Vegetable" - attacked me in a (nearly) unprovoked attack. For this player whose alliance is 265 times bigger that ours to attack us, is akin to a brontosaurus attacking an ant.

This despicable individual cannot be allowed to dishonor our fine land with this behaviour. I call on every player in Theta to support me.

At 13:00hrs on Thursday every player in Theta please launch 7 LS on each of Cactus cities and and bolt him. Then send a message to him with the word possum hidden three times in the first line.

Thank you for your support honorable friends!
The Mighty Onyaweb

Man up is what you need to do.Cactus God is a great person if there is anybody in Theta that keeps he's word is him.

Besides you attacked him first what did you expect? And now you ask for help to attack him LOL it is very comical I guess you don't know how many friends he has.:cool:

DeletedUser19042

I don't get it...You attacked him first..;So i agree with the vegetable that he attacks you as well..And i've great respect for the person you call a vegetable. Like Zato said CG is a great person who you can trust and who keeps his word.

So my advice? Fight your own war, but do not call upon others because hat's silly! You could have known BEFORE you attacked him that it would result in this.

DeletedUser

lol....seems theres too many "cactus fan" in here..better watch out onyaweb...lol...

DeletedUser18983

Onyaweb, I'm looking for BP. Come attack me instead :D
Player is: Kirilos

DeletedUser

Haha it think it is just a joke guys... The only person that gets it is skalla lol. Lighten up.

DeletedUser

MAKE SURE those 7 Ls have FAVORABLE WINDS :p!! haha, onyaweb you are hilarious.

DeletedUser18983

Where did you come joseph? :) I thought you were so addicted you were on 23/7 :)

DeletedUser

barua you a joke and and your alliance that was made to merge like a joke