Pnp Call in the bounty hunters!

DeletedUser

Uh oh. Looks like there's a new sheriff in town. The mighty smurf Phoenixavier has joined.

Phoenix has started a new alliance, Bounty Hunters of Athens. They look real tough. Their CoA is terrifying. An elite alliance for sure. Every single member is highly revered here on the External Forums. I bet they will put A.T.T.T. to shame in the blink of an eye. :eek:

Not to mention that every member is also a mighty Titan. If they can take over the entire world, why can't they take over our puny little server named Athens? Magick Merlin looks to be their first target. His walls are probably crumbling from the sheer power of pheonix's brave warriors. (D)

Watch out guys. These Bounty Hunters are going to take out every alliance one by one. All I can say is that I hope they wipe out Triad first. Beware the smurf! :pro:

DeletedUser22708

damn, my closest cs takes 79 hours to reach his city hehe

DeletedUser

Only Athens guys will understand fully :p

This thread is now linked on Phoenix's sig! I am honored, Sir Bounty Hunter

DeletedUser

LOL Phoenix the biggest puzzle piece is just for giving rep to you

DeletedUser

Copy penguin! Copy penguin! You eat pumpkins and your pants are on fire! Phoenix is here to help (ME)

DeletedUser31161

Copy penguin! Copy penguin! You eat pumpkins and your pants are on fire! Phoenix is here to help die not you!

ok. i'm not taking your death away from you. though i do eat lots of pumpkins as fast as i can i once finished it in only 30 seconds

DeletedUser

Hehe, bit late. :p

And nice sig! :)

mine ? lol thanks ? (think) which one u like more ? :D

LOL Phoenix the biggest puzzle piece is just for giving rep to you

haha i kno right :p

how did you make that?

i didnt (smirk) Xtcmax did lol

Copy penguin! Copy penguin! You eat pumpkins and your pants are on fire! Phoenix is here to help (ME)

i am ? this is news to me :(

A little of topic...

a little wat of topic ? (think) like a sprinkle of topic ? a spread of topic ? a plentiful of topic ? . . . . :eek: i kno!!!! an awesome topic :cool: ur alright mr marker :) or ms marker . . . even mrs :) who knows

Phoenix has a massive army built up I hear

yes i doos :cool: other armies wanna be in my army (smirk)

i guess not a lot of people want to "help"

:( no one likes to help anymore