Pnp Calling Out Mr DeathwishX13 & NS!

DeletedUser23934

Just to put things in perspective here Saph, (I love your posts by the way.) I was born in the late 90's. :p I met a player in Ithaca that told me he has some grand kids that are younger than I am. hahaha

DeletedUser5554

From reading this i have come to think that there is a larger generation gap between grep players than i thought. IRL i am younger then most people playing now but when i started certain things were the #1 reason wars started, and people from the other side of the world would get involved. These things are now shrugged off as the norm. It just shows a difference between those playing.

i started when i was 16 im now 18 probably among the younger people here :). as for old grepolis the quality of alliances died after 2nd gen came out (mostly because they were all in the first gen worlds fighting eachother) the second gen worlds have 1 or 2 spectacular alliances where as gamma had about 20 in its history. its because theres so much choice thats why bad alliances gain power and aren't crushed, theres no major plans to take over the world after the first month or two, and if there is they generally get crushed.

but hey saph it could be worse have you played runescape? i did that community was the WORST in the world like litterally everyone was rude and even your "friends" turned on you if it ment getting better themselves.

DeletedUser

I may have sunk to some low levels in gaming, but never to runescape ;)

I moved to Grepolis from Evony. Which is pretty bad in itself but i moved before they started those ever so appealing adverts with the lovely ladies that needed lords. That was a big deterrent to me. Also the server merge they did there. It was horrible.

I've had my share of betrayals on Grep, but a player poach was always done on the sly, not usually as blatant as the example i have illustrated. Props should be given to DW for messaging me at the same time he was messaging Valaghar and talking so nicely to me - he used his good boy manners and everything! Pity he doesn't have the same ethics, but a user is a user. I'm going to hold true to what i started with - even if it's an out-dated code. If nothing else i won't be disgusted with the way i play. And my members are happy with me, so we know it works.

DeletedUser5554

hahaha i regret going there too but i was 13 and curious but that place was legit terrible ;p never go there if you ever wonder why just urbandictionary it its fairly dead one...coincidently if you want to laugh hard urbandictionary grepolis too :)

and same including two removals from my own alliance and 3 pacts broken which gave me my 2nd loss ever :p haha quiet frankly if i lose a player i just shrug and say "whatever we'll conquer him/her right back anyways" :) but i've always had the same code of gaming...if it ain't blue or green get aggressive and mean...works out for me usually (-:

DeletedUser1483

From reading this i have come to think that there is a larger generation gap between grep players than i thought. IRL i am younger then most people playing now but when i started certain things were the #1 reason wars started, and people from the other side of the world would get involved. These things are now shrugged off as the norm. It just shows a difference between those playing.

I have been playing since the beginning of Grepolis. With SPARTA in World Alpha. Now I'm here in Pella. So it's obviously just a general difference of people's opinion, rather than the evolution of "grepolis ethics". (and I'm 20yrs old btw)

:)

DeletedUser

I have been playing since the beginning of Grepolis. With SPARTA in World Alpha. Now I'm here in Pella. So it's obviously just a general difference of people's opinion, rather than the evolution of "grepolis ethics". (and I'm 20yrs old btw)

:)
Nooo, but Chris tehhh older players were all more respectful and all thought the sammee as meee, cant you seee that!! :supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember RuneScape, the biggest waste of my time ever. I stopped playing when I realized I had to pay to get more. I'll never pay lots of cash for a browser game unlike some people here. Still play Day of Defeat. It's classic and I don't need to buy new PC for some good old fun. So glad I quit LineAge II.

DeletedUser19042

I played Runescape as well...it sucked after a while (2 days) ;)

DeletedUser5554

indeed the community was the worst part however :p what im saying it compared to runescape the grepolis community is pretty legit....

the tool to cool ratio is 1:20 roughly

DeletedUser22343

aww were all like one big family.. with tryone and ella being the step brother and sister that hate each other soooo very much lol

DeletedUser

Thanks for clearing that up, it gets so confusing with all the SS talk at the moment.

DeletedUser5554

wait SS as in SS or SS as in SS? or did you mean SS as in he who shall not be named? or did you just mean the letters SS? AHHHH NOW IM CONFUSED!

DeletedUser

The point of this is to point out and clearly show the player poach. Player poaching was always viewed as one of the worst things to do in grep - or have times changed that much that stealing players is considered fine and not a spot on one's honour?
I have to say i am actually surprised, Player Poaching was the #1 no-no. Something no one with honour ever did. Kudos for showing me how you guys feel about that, a little disheartening.

I guess this means your very own alliance has no honour then? As one of the members of RTPT2 received this in a message from someone claiming to be your Diplomat....not a very honorable thing to do I'm sure you'd agree!

sst1 on 2012-08-23 at 16:34
OK. You have read my mails with cookie monster, and it is clear that they are not willing to broker some deal over you 3 players, which is sad. So what do you want to do? We will have to start farming you soon as you are a enemy and we have no choice. How about we try and get you into another alliance? You can join us but that will make cookie monster and his gang really mad:)
Stay calm and lets try to sort somthing out:)
sst1.

FWIW, there was no chance there would have ever been a deal on the table, each and every member of this alliance has been invited into it as we are already friends from elsewhere in the world of grepo or even RL itself.

DeletedUser

I do agree, i see player poaching as the most low move anyone can pull in Grep. I will have a word with - i assume it was sst1?

Welcome to the forums RTPT2 player :)

Cookie said:
FWIW, there was no chance there would have ever been a deal on the table, each and every member of this alliance has been invited into it as we are already friends from elsewhere in the world of grepo or even RL itself.
It's almost like the deal you have with Norma Snockers - who you are supposed to be attacking as a condition of being pacted with KoV! What fun - breaking conditions!