Calvin Klein

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and yet again you go screaming it on the forum - One of the reasons you were removed. ¬¬

Aicy

Strategos
Right... I hope you enjoy believing whatever lies he's spewing out onto the CK fourms. :p

Aicy

Strategos
Haha. You're funny my penguin friend.

I dunno really, do I really care if you really care? I don't think so. :p

I guess I just felt like the Iota forums were going on all active and needed another thread, no matter what random text was thrown in.

Aicy

Strategos
I think it's because you ruined Vortex :S

Nah, that was you. :p
Only kidding, it was both of us. I regret what I did, and went into Vortex to repay my debts by reorganizing the alliance forums and such as best I could.

You can see it anyway you want to... but I hardly see it as that, I've got too much attention as it is. I'm not quite sure why I made this thread, I was very annoyed at the time and just felt like I wanted to do something.

Aicy

Strategos
Hehe... at least someone isn't being all serious in this time of omega pessimistic-ation.

Like Zabbi says, there's some neurological nerve gas that makes people want to talk trash floating around in the air.

DeletedUser

Nah, that was you. :p
Only kidding, it was both of us. I regret what I did, and went into Vortex to repay my debts by reorganizing the alliance forums and such as best I could.

I did it, you publicized it :p

DeletedUser

I did it, you publicized it :p

how about we agree it was me and we all stop fighting.... the forums have been a mess of fighting and it really needs to go back to the way it was, where everyone joked around and spammed nicely.

DeletedUser

Lies. All slanderous lies

;)

T_T

please stop arguing.... its getting old now >.> You two are tarnishing the wonderful peace that the other posters and spammers have worked so hard to establish!

at least private message >.>

Aicy

Strategos
We're not arguing, what is so wrong with you to think we were? Methinks you're inhaling too much the that nerve gas. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.