Calvin Klein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
As I said earlier, you knew you were going to kicked so why are you crying about it? This is you banging your head against the wall and screaming, you're unable to affect any real change to the circumstances around you and so you make this thread. Complaining about some (admittedly terrible) alliance...

Yeah, yeah. I know. I made it for bad reasons but I don't find I regret it, this has been awefully fun if you ask me. It's even making my heart race... I can feel it against my chest right now. :)

I'm hardly banging my head against the wall though, at this point the only thing I'm doing is defending myself (In a somewhat odd way) from you and cos comments.

I'm actually over two meters away from any wall. :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, yeah. I know. I made it for bad reasons but I don't find I regret it, this has been awfully fun if you ask me. It's even making my heart race... I can feel it against my chest right now. :)

I'm hardly banging my head against the wall though, at this point the only thing I'm doing is defending myself (In a somewhat odd way) from you and cos comments.

I'm actually over two meters away from any wall. :p

It's some kind of metaphoric wall, but this line of conversation has obviously come to a stand still. Pointless smiley faces and expressions of how happy one is, I'm going to go eat some food and get a shower.

Aicy

Strategos
Aww... Yeah, I guess I should've given you some ammo so this could've continued.

Have fun with whatever whilst I wait here to see if anyone else is going to start on me. :)

DeletedUser

I can't wait until people start conquering so you can sort this out, all this drama is unnecessary, i mean making a thread about this? Really? Your not so important that the whole of Iota needs to know your every move.

DeletedUser

I can't wait until people start conquering so you can sort this out, all this drama is unnecessary, i mean making a thread about this? Really? Your not so important that the whole of Iota needs to know your every move.

THANK YOU. +rep

Aicy

Strategos
I can't wait until people start conquering so you can sort this out, all this drama is unnecessary
I personally think it's fun and adds on another much more interesting element to the game.

This game is necessary... yet we still play it.

Your not so important that the whole of Iota needs to know your every move.

Never said I was, where'd you get that idea from?

THANK YOU. +rep
You're welcome. :p

DeletedUser

Never said I was, where'd you get that idea from?

Probably the creation of this thread :

I've been kicked from CK.

That was fun. :)

Come on man, you can surely realise that this is probably the exact reason you never last on any world. A lot of people don't like you because of this. Maybe if you kept your head down and got on with playing the game you would last longer than a few weeks.

Aicy

Strategos
Probably the creation of this thread

Just because I made this thread you assume I have the ego that thinks everyone cares what (and who :p) I do? Hell no! Don't be so silly. :p

Come on man, you can surely realise that this is probably the exact reason you never last on any world.
No, it isn't AT ALL. I still play Alpha, and the reason I've not lasted on any other worlds is the reason you'll see Jay using whenever he feels like insulting me. The fact that I quit worlds... really quickly.

A lot of people don't like you because of this.
1. Probably about 5 people
2. I've never done "this" before
3. Btw, what exactly is "this"

Maybe if you kept your head down and got on with playing the game you would last longer than a few weeks.
HA! I've tried that 3 times... quit in a week. Too boring.

DeletedUser

It's funny how you think that you did nothing strange when you started a thread stating that you were kicked from Crimson Knights. Imagine if everyone started a thread when they were kicked, or changed alliances, or went to war. The forums would be clogged. Luckily, they don't. But apparently you do.

Aicy

Strategos
I really fail to understand why you guys are taking this so seriously. :/

You do realize I'm actually starting to take offence at this point, that's a rare thing for me to do and normally doesn't end well for those insulting me and those around them... as you can tell from this thread. :p

I was quite confused at the time... I made a thread in my confusion. What is the big deal? I mean c'man? How is that soooo bad you all have to pick on me for it? :p

Epik and Co., look around at these insults you are throwing at me. Do you really think they are justified in any sort of way?

DeletedUser

*facepalm*

6 pages of Aicy being Aicy and everyone else bitching because he's attention whoring.

Alternative:

Aicy doesn't say anything, and the forum is DEAD - reference: Eta, which gets a post every other day if we're lucky.

Hell, I'd invite you to ObamaCare Death Panel, if you weren't already married to the Sim City kids eLiTe SHADOW...

DeletedUser

As a fellow flightless bird, I gotta say... I care.

all birds fly if you through the hard enough lol :D and i think this is too much drama some people need to get over themselfs. :)

and aicy your dreams of being my farm may eventually be realized lol but siriously good luck in elite shadow i think thell do good :) i choose to remain mainly nutral in all this though and just let what is be. :)

:pro:

DeletedUser

*facepalm*

6 pages of Aicy being Aicy and everyone else bitching because he's attention whoring.

Alternative:

Aicy doesn't say anything, and the forum is DEAD - reference: Eta, which gets a post every other day if we're lucky.

Hell, I'd invite you to ObamaCare Death Panel, if you weren't already married to the Sim City kids eLiTe SHADOW...

most of the forums for specific worlds are dead more or less.... the forums dont need aicy's spam to remain alive, we have jarpenguin and Co. for that. Oh and rooster :)

DeletedUser

hey ive been posting a good bit on these fourms lately also. :)

DeletedUser

most of the forums for specific worlds are dead more or less.... the forums dont need aicy's spam to remain alive, we have jarpenguin and Co. for that. Oh and rooster :)

I'm saying, based on what I've seen, that the more the frickin' merrier when it comes to forum spam/dramatics/whatever - it's a hell of a lot more interesting than popping in 12 hours after you made a post and finding out your post was the most recent on the forum.

Compared to the number of people who play this game, the number of people who post is pretty pathetic.

DeletedUser

I'm saying, based on what I've seen, that the more the frickin' merrier when it comes to forum spam/dramatics/whatever - it's a hell of a lot more interesting than popping in 12 hours after you made a post and finding out your post was the most recent on the forum.

Compared to the number of people who play this game, the number of people who post is pretty pathetic.

+REP

*facepalm*

-REP

Whatever the case Aicy is a good kid. I'm sure we're all good peeps.

I guess not as many should post and a thread like this will fail to see the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.