Calvin Klein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
This is exactly what I mean Thrillkill. :)

Unlike most of the people here, you seem to see that this is for fun and whatnot.

Unless I say otherwise... Whenever I'm in any kinda of debate or argument here in a Grepo forums and whatnot I'm not actually expressing hate for anyone on the opposing side but am just doing it because I do find it fun and interesting. :)

Epik, don't continue to hate me and whatnot. You and Sak with all your annoying getting in the way only makes it seem like we're actually properly arguing. :p

Well... it seems like argument is as good as dead. :(

DeletedUser340

Well this is just silly lads :|

Pl0x stop.

We need to be more mature about stuff , instead of idiot you need to say to people ' you have elusions of adequacy.'

DeletedUser

Coming to this thread to argue with aicy about being an attention whore is like trying to put out fire with gas.

If you want him to quiet down, these threads should go without posts and disapear to the bottom of the forum in a few hours. Make the mods lives easier.

Aicy

Strategos
Well if the gas is something like carbon dioxide it'd go out pretty quickly.

That's how some fire extinguishers work silly.

DeletedUser4577

Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

Aicy

Strategos
Hmm... I'm a troll am I?

Let's look at the story of this thread:
1. Dereck removes Aicy's privvys
2. Aicy replies in a way that gets him kicked
3. Annoyed and such Aicy randomly makes this thread
4. Aicy gets insulted and such by Penguin1634, Epikness and others
5. Aicy defends himself
6. Aicy has a playful so called "fight" with Jarpenguin
7. Epikness starts preaching to Aicy and Jar to stop their "fighting"
8. Jayaris steps into the brawl and comes at Aicy
9. Aicy then defends himself against Jay, and then the other two who posted too
10. The other people who came at Aicy back off, but Aicy and Jay continue to have a civilised argument with Jay making the strikes and insults; and with Aicy simply defending himself.
11. Aicy is somehow deemed the villain
12. A few more people come and make strikes at Aic
13. Aicy ays to all these people how they're all blowing it out of proportion and how their constant insults at him are completely unjustified.
14. Dereck somehow deems that Aicy is a troll

Please people, actually read this thread before you deem me some kind of meanieface. I did not aim to offend, calm down. It's a game. ;)

DeletedUser

hehehehe...

Forget about REP MK... expecially negative REP... some people use it like a safety slap.

Who we are is who we are...

and we know who we are.

DeletedUser

The guy didn't even have the guts to sign it. Though I'm pretty sure I know who it was.

I think this thread should be closed, it has just become a flame forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.