Calvin Klein

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

only person being a troll is aicy and nobody else. Jayaris's flaming is justified.

DeletedUser

Whether it is justified or not, which I am not sure it is, flaming is not allowed.

DeletedUser340

Blah blah blah troll this blah blah blah me hate Aicy blah blah blah .

Thats all I can see in this thread , at least vary your thread so it entertains me o_O

DeletedUser

None of this should be occuring.

Flaming Aicy, who may deserve it, is still flaming and not allowed.

Aicy is more so an attention whore than a troll. Dereks whole point was dont feed him. Take the high road and let his foolish threads fail so he can look like a fool instead of getting a rise out of everyone, being the main reason he does it.

DeletedUser

Aicy is more so an attention whore than a troll. Dereks whole point was dont feed him. Take the high road and let his foolish threads fail so he can look like a fool instead of getting a rise out of everyone, being the main reason he does it.

Agreed 100%.

Any posts beyond this point are most likely to be either Trolls or Troll feeders.

Post at your own risk.

DeletedUser

Epik, can you please explain to me what I have done wrong and where I have trolled?

attention whoring, flaming, blaming me and sak for trying to keep the peace, mass murder, grand theft auto, etc.

your right, apologies, flaming is flaming, etc etc.

time to make an epic excuse

hmm lets see... i got one :D

i was flaming cause i was angry sereton was gone o_O

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

I have asked this thread to be locked. Should be done when Remorce comes online.

Also if I see this in any thread I will personally hate whoever starts the argument because this is seriously seriously annoying , un-needed, anti-social.

Thanks,
Alex.

DeletedUser

Yet again, ridiculous f***ing insults. You're a bloody dickhead calling me this crap you know.

I'm finally actually taking this seriously and am getting really insulted, next time you or someone else does this I'n going to report you.

Actual sensible people all agree that it's just you guys pretty much picking on me for no sound reason. F off.

I say you arent a troll and agree you are being flamed which should stop, wouldnt that make me one of those sensible people? You only read that youre being called an attention whore for the millionth time and know im in CK so you go off the handle.

You should take this seriously, because youre doing nothing but trying to cause trouble just like you did with vortex. After all the pointless threads youve started that turn into flame wars, you keep making more thinking they wont? I bet...

Dickhead? Dosent sound much like defending yourself.

If you want people to F off, stop creating threads for you to get flamed in.

Im done.

DeletedUser

Not any more, I'm been screwed around by my "friends" too much in the last week and have finally broke.

Screw you ers, I don't care if I get banned now. The way people are treating me is ridiculous.

You surely realise that you brought all this on yourself? You are perhaps the single most arrogant person I have ever met in this game.

Everybody says you are a quitter, and that you will never last. Why don't you try to prove them wrong? You don't always have to be the big guy, the wannabe leader. Just get your head down and play the game, you don't have to get involved in the external forums amateur dramatic society.

My advice? Shut up and play the game, or leave it forever. Prove people wrong and actually succeed in a server. Mayb e if you did this you wouldn't be getting all flustered and in a mess over this.

DeletedUser340

My advice jack , back off , if your accusing him of trolling stop insulting him and posting more to get him to reply so you can repeat the process fgs.

DeletedUser

You surely realise that you brought all this on yourself? You are perhaps the single most arrogant person I have ever met in this game.

Everybody says you are a quitter, and that you will never last. Why don't you try to prove them wrong? You don't always have to be the big guy, the wannabe leader. Just get your head down and play the game, you don't have to get involved in the external forums amateur dramatic society.

My advice? Shut up and play the game, or leave it forever. Prove people wrong and actually succeed in a server. Mayb e if you did this you wouldn't be getting all flustered and in a mess over this.

just leave it jack theres no point arguing with him.

Hes quitting anyways as usual.

This thread will be locked as sereton said hopefully.

DeletedUser

You didn't get my intentions. I was giving my opinion on how people perceive him and how I think he should change his ways to avoid this childish stuff.

DeletedUser

You didn't get my intentions. I was giving my opinion on how people perceive him and how I think he should change his ways to avoid this childish stuff.

our opinions are insults to him, just stop posting here, it will probably lead to even more flaming etc.

DeletedUser

our opinions are insults to him, just stop posting here, it will probably lead to even more flaming etc.

Yeah, your right. I hope this gets locked now. It's been like a car crash that you can't help but watch.

DeletedUser

i dont get this, everyone here knows this a cry for attention but still not meant to be nothing serious yet everyone has used this as a chance to lets say 'express' how they really feel about aciy. why couldn't all of these comments kept to a pm or even not said at all? there is no need to be so nasty to someone because of a game

DeletedUser

I beg to differ... but I am by FAR the most arrogant and conceited person you've ever met.

Trust me.

DeletedUser

Infractions have been given to all of those who contributed to this shambles. This thread broke countless rules, and things such as this will not be tolerated. Iota forums have been very emotional of late, but that emotion must be kept under control.

If the tone of this forum does not change soon, further punishments will be given.

Status
Not open for further replies.