Calydon Dream Team

• Thread starter DeletedUser17088
  • Start date

DeletedUser36963

Here's my dream team:

1. azide- I'm a well balanced player who specializes in defense and is a good sniper(on both offense and defense)

2. mojo- he's a great fun guy and an even better grepo player

3. nanoknight- my alliance leader and a fantastic one at that

4. Mezamorpis- simply can't play without him I totally agree with Pythag

5. Olenos- he's kinda like a big brother to me and he doesn't step away from a fight

6. Treachery- do i really need an explanation why?

7. Artofgrepowar- he's one of the best players around

8. Rockmagix- he's the bane of my existence but hey he's the best of the Germans and no one can beat him one on one

9. Skully- you gotta have at least one player from the raptors

10. jryan1217- another pikachu player and he's one of my amigos from sigma

mascot: ARSHAD- he's one of the bigger players in our alliance (Mez would understand why I chose him)

DeletedUser37520

Yep , I get the Arshad thingy lol ! though I wouldn't be that sure he would be a good one

DeletedUser36963

I never was very good with rules. I got thrown out of 8 baseball games in one season when I was younger.

DeletedUser36963

Nah it was just because of "aggression". As in some fat catcher was talkin smack so I hit a homerun the next pitch and threw my bat at him. Someone must've thought I was the ball though because someone charged the mound with their bat when I was pitching after I hit him in the knee...

DeletedUser

1- artofgrepowar, been together since the start and my only real rival. my hit list kicks your butt though art :p
2- Dawson84, was a flip for number 1 but arts been on the squad longer
3 - AmoebA84, my latest partner in crime, whats with the 84's is that how old you guys are?
4 - DredBass, useless in game but awesome in skype :p
5 - NoztheGreek, all round solid and dependable noz, miles more use than DB but not as funny so missed out on my 4 slot
6 - dnltoader , the only guy who attacks me so would be a shame to have him on my side but i like his determination/stupidity :D
7- pythagorus, because he picked me for greatness at the start
8- Fonts, because of some chuckleworthy forum posts
9- mojorisen, deluded needs to see the light and come home :p
10- Koltta, the one guy on this server with more shush takes than me so he gets in

DeletedUser

3 - AmoebA84, my latest partner in crime, whats with the 84's is that how old you guys are?

Seeing as I made this account a long time ago, when my brother made me, I dont actually remember but I probably couldnt be bothered putting a 19 in front of it. Birth year, etc, maybe

DeletedUser34939

9- mojorisen, deluded needs to see the light and come home

Deluded? Who's deluded? Soon enough pikachu will rule the server and then we will see who the deluded one is.

DeletedUser

just walk into the light mojo, there is a better place there with more then 4 team mates who will help you :)

There plenty of chocolate rivers, candy floss trees, rainbows, unicorns and the odd leprechaun. Its not very magical though just fluro

DeletedUser17088

I love how i have been included in people's team, purely for comedy factor... Like some performing monkey

DeletedUser3613

At least you are there to make people laugh, Im in skullys to get drunk ;)