Milestones Calydon Milestones

DeletedUser

First alliance to complete the first World Wonder/Pyramids - Hateocracy! :cool:(R)(W)(I)

DeletedUser36963

Bro check your glasses it doesn't say Hateocracy selfish it says azide...see? A Z I D E

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CALYDON WINNER
Hateocracy
4 WORLD WONDERS MEANS YOUR ALLIANCE IS
RULER OF THE SEAS OF CALYDON.

DeletedUser

n2crqx.png

2 million abp!i think its something

Attachments

• 2mil abp 29 20-22-06.png
    2mil abp 29 20-22-06.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser

:eek: The OPer has gone inactive!! Now the milestones will never be properly organized!!

DeletedUser31552

First to 3 million abp = enemigo666

C4oHOUn.png

First to 4 million bp = enemigo666

1k9.png

DeletedUser22708

well done. Don't think i'll catch up with you before the end of the server, unless i get a couple of good sieges

DeletedUser31552

I believe that you might be able to. What has the world come to where it's easier to get dbp on the rim than the core?!

DeletedUser22708

I believe that you might be able to. What has the world come to where it's easier to get dbp on the rim than the core?!

The sieges aren't too far away from O54... And in Calydon, you don't have your traditional core since not many people are fighting in the traditional core. But i might have to besiege one of Hate's ww's to get me some good bp ;)

DeletedUser31552

Yeah. When it was merchs/shush/hate that was a core-oceans battle between 3 great alliances.

Now merchs/shush folded and ww is done: LN have gone inactive and slaughters are still as bad as they ever were. So it's basically a cimms vs hate war now (or what is left of hate).

DeletedUser

so being no.1 in abp and bp after a world is really done is a good thing?????? Anyone who played this server from the start knows who was top player in caly, and if you don't it was a good friend called Artofgrepowar. Funny looking at bp totals now, only 3 there now actually belong there, and i'm sure those 3 know who they are.

DeletedUser31552

so being no.1 in abp and bp after a world is really done is a good thing?????? Anyone who played this server from the start knows who was top player in caly, and if you don't it was a good friend called Artofgrepowar. Funny looking at bp totals now, only 3 there now actually belong there, and i'm sure those 3 know who they are.

A good thing? No it's probably not the best, but this is a milestone thread and it is a milestone.