Milestones Calydon Milestones

DeletedUser

A good thing? No it's probably not the best, but this is a milestone thread and it is a milestone.

really?? last milestone of this world should have been hate building the 7 ww's and holding them.

DeletedUser31552

black KER said:
really?? last milestone of this world should have been hate building the 7 ww's and holding them

who said that it was the last? If hate hold the ww's then yes that will be an achievement. They already built all 7 wonders so that's a milestone. What are you getting at?

DeletedUser

who said that it was the last? If hate hold the ww's then yes that will be an achievement. They already built all 7 wonders so that's a milestone. What are you getting at?

That those rankings mean nothing now, real players want to be on that list when the world is active. All that list shows now is people cleaning out players who have quit, anyone can do that. Try being in top ten when a world is still being played and not dead, that would worthy of showing off.

DeletedUser22708

That those rankings mean nothing now, real players want to be on that list when the world is active. All that list shows now is people cleaning out players who have quit, anyone can do that. Try being in top ten when a world is still being played and not dead, that would worthy of showing off.

Ker, go back to the hole you came crawling out of mate ;)
I was ranked top 5 in Athens for a very long time, even had a lot more bp than what Artie had in his prime time while he was still active and calydon was still active. Btw i'm not getting my bp from clearing out inactives, i get my bp from Hateocracy members, ask em or have a look at their bp. Now unless you're still playing this world, you got nothing meaningful left to say, good bye

DeletedUser

your arrogance is quite funny. you run off to the rim and lost yet mouth off like your great and best player on the server. hope this new world coming is a decent speed and you join, cya soon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

really, your arrogance is quite funny. you run off to the rim and lost yet mouth off like your great and best player on the server. hope this new world coming is a decent speed and you join, cya soon

You keep saying run off, i find that funny. I had lots of cities on the front line of O44/O54, how many did you take from me? None, yah that's right. There was nothing to run away from. I moved to the rim due to time constraints which i explained already so many times on this forum. And what exactly did i lose? Oh ker, please do keep entertaining me.

DeletedUser22708

First to 5 million bp :)

Thanks to a couple of good sieges on Hate targets my dbp went up very fast.

DeletedUser22708

6 million bp hehe. I'd like thank Andru in particular, sending close to 20 manti nukes on a stacked down with wall lvl 25, thanks mate!