Calydon Wars!

DeletedUser

Dunno what the real score is but they were losing before we could do more damage they merge with Merchants.

Wasn't really losing, we took a few of your inactives, you took a few of ours. Not a great deal more.
Btw thanks for killing my bis :'(

DeletedUser17088

Dunno what the real score is but they were losing before we could do more damage they merge with Merchants.

the merge with the merchants was in place before we lost any notable cities

Wasn't really losing, we took a few of your inactives, you took a few of ours. Not a great deal more.
Btw thanks for killing my bis :'(

meh to be fair they got 2 cities from Ryansface (who was in vm so we couldnt help :D ) and one from Patroklas, both where active and part of the main core of players. so yeh we were technically losing.

all the same 'Cimmerians' certainly were on the winning side of the war. Our choice of a low member cap worked nicely for them :D

DeletedUser

Seriously, I need a place to post stuff showing that I'm effing awesome so that Pytha will name a city after me. Go!

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just curious haven't heard much about them. On a interesting note I heard Zombies and The Squad are pacted?

Just a fyi ladies and gentlemen.

DeletedUser340

I know they attack pretty much everything in their own ocean; I am wondering which ocean they are going to next :)

DeletedUser30636

hateocracy has made alot of enemies, unless they start making friends, i dont see them going all the way

DeletedUser

hateocracy has made alot of enemies, unless they start making friends, i dont see them going all the way

Now where is the fun in that ? i have been on worlds where everyone befriends each other and it ruins the world, the good thing about this world so far is a lot of alliances are well matched and the fighting has been good so why ruin it by spooning with other alliances lol, we came here to fight and have fun doing so, if we don,t survive then so be it but then at least we will be remembered, will you be? hmmmm!

DeletedUser30636

im not saying lets all be friends, but if you dont have any and just all enemies, it wouldnt have any support, thats why often alliances that refuse to get pacts fall fairly early. one thing if you dont have any enemies, but when you have a whole ocean full of enemies. thats when it becomes a problem.

DeletedUser2663

Since when is that a problem, TGF is following the same policy. Yea it is the rim and everyone except for us is bad on the rim but its a great policy that works well.

DeletedUser22650

ye we do ok in o54 aswell, just complete lack of the warrior mentality, pacts are either pointless nap's with both squads not even talking or else 2 fully linked forums so one big 200 man mega squad....cheating around the member cap

either way i say zzzzzz

DeletedUser4577

Zombies are not fighting anyone...

we are a group of peace loving zombies :)