Calydon Wars!

DeletedUser

when you have a whole ocean full of enemies. thats when it becomes a problem.
an ocean full of enemies is indeed a problem, it means you're not expanding enough to have a whole world full of enemies :p

seriously though, if you don't have an ocean full of enemies it means you've already conceded to not owning your home ocean, which is a massive fail before you even get started. if your alliance and leaders are good enough, then war vs the rest of the world is pretty much the only option which doesn't make the server boring (until you actually beat the rest of the world :p)

and there's only one way to find out if your alliance is good enough (SW)

DeletedUser

well i say you own your ocean when you get over 1000 cities in it. that is how you own an ocean. and that there is really no alliances in that ocean besides you. o55 is a death bowl right now and i think o45 is too but not sure.

DeletedUser22650

100 cities has nothing to do with anything, top 12 in o54 hate 277 towns, combined competition to
12th 543 towns not to mention alot of those hold vast territories outside 54 .....i would say when an alliance has the top 20 players in an ocean they own it

DeletedUser

Im sorry but i am a member of Hateocracy and i am at war with noone im just taking the citys with the best brewerys ;)

DeletedUser17088

probably no one, from what i remember they just love to do nothing

DeletedUser8790

My latest interaction with a TGD member.

And your proud of that?, LOL TGD only has 4 alliances attacking us in Ocean55, You guys are to afraid to attack each other. i.e. "the big guys". I do not blame you, It is hard work attacking a large alliance in your area, it is easier to pick on those without a lot of support or ghost cities, those can be tough too(cough). I did see you finally took a hate city though, probably an inactive I suppose.

DeletedUser4577

And your proud of that?, LOL TGD only has 4 alliances attacking us in Ocean55, You guys are to afraid to attack each other. i.e. "the big guys". I do not blame you, It is hard work attacking a large alliance in your area, it is easier to pick on those without a lot of support or ghost cities, those can be tough too(cough). I did see you finally took a hate city though, probably an inactive I suppose.
- Someone seems to be feeling sour about the recently losses of his cities...lol.

DeletedUser

The hate city was a total of 30+ citys attacking 1 with 50+ supports behind it we will take the loss for the DBP the 5 players got for their 2k TS in defense and just retake the city later .. props tho that was a well organized attack on 1 city

BEERS on me

BBG

DeletedUser2663

Must say, our fight with SHUSH is going to be a tough one. Not only are they big and strong, But sadly they seem to be smart as well. (big and dumb is easy to beat :p). However after stopping their attempts on two cities today and a third shortly I reckon this will be a good fight :p. May of lost some already but meh, shush will take a them and a few more no doubts there. TGF does not mind giving them a head start :p

DeletedUser22650

The hate city was a total of 30+ citys attacking 1 with 50+ supports behind it we will take the loss for the DBP the 5 players got for their 2k TS in defense and just retake the city later .. props tho that was a well organized attack on 1 city

BEERS on me

BBG

very well played zombies we didnt hold on to your town long but we got great ratio's off both engagements :) ....you know your miles better than shush, you dont need to try sneaking in from next door you come hard and heavy so you shouldnt be playing second fiddle and sneaking o55 under their noses, man up and take what you want...just coz derek and daddy used to be mates on some ancint server yu have to live in a sea of greens lol....miss call on my part as we shouldve couldve wouldve sniped it but ey im a bp junky :p

DeletedUser

Must say, our fight with SHUSH is going to be a tough one. Not only are they big and strong, But sadly they seem to be smart as well. (big and dumb is easy to beat :p). However after stopping their attempts on two cities today and a third shortly I reckon this will be a good fight :p. May of lost some already but meh, shush will take a them and a few more no doubts there. TGF does not mind giving them a head start :p

I must say I expected better from you then that CS attempt last night, the timings on that was horrendous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

very well played zombies we didnt hold on to your town long but we got great ratio's off both engagements :) ....you know your miles better than shush, you dont need to try sneaking in from next door you come hard and heavy so you shouldnt be playing second fiddle and sneaking o55 under their noses, man up and take what you want...just coz derek and daddy used to be mates on some ancint server yu have to live in a sea of greens lol....miss call on my part as we shouldve couldve wouldve sniped it but ey im a bp junky :p

zular said he was expecting defender of the day. He had a big ole turtle there so he probably got it. I will commend you on some awesome timing. someone snuck 800 dlu in a 2 second window and BBG hit some LS 3 seconds after the CS. both impressive timing. looking forward to some future fun.

DeletedUser

LOL here he goes again...You had your chance to make nice with both shush and zombies it passed and we made nice instead.... Well have fun giving you guys the 1/2 punch....

Way better than us as we currently have another 3 cities of yours in siege is impressive on their end, Are we not lucky to have them as friends.... Wonder How merchants are giving it to you all... Hey maybe we can be the next TGF going around hugging everyone....

6 more days :D

DeletedUser17088

mmhhh hugs , hugs are a great gift and one size fits all