Calydon Wars!

DeletedUser17088

Lets get a topic going on Calydon, The settings are fantastic and so far this world has been pretty awesome. With no clear 'uber' alliance pwning everything in its path, This world has plenty of skirmishes and wars going on. So tell us about your wars and current status.

Hateocracy vs SHUSH - Long term war

SHUSH VS P.O.G - Long term war

Pikachu In The Shower vs Hateocracy - Long term war

P.O.G vs German Wolf Pack - War broke out a few months ago

New Dawn vs ?

Phoenix Reborn vs ?

The Merchants vs Hateocracy - Long term War

Philosoraptors vs PITS- Long term War

Philosoraptors vs SHUSH- War looks inevitable

Cimmerians VS ?

You are open to comment and critique, speculation and assumptions are welcome. Lies and propaganda are encouraged.

This thread will be updated with city gain count ONLY if you have declared yourself at war here in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

heh :)

well may as well put TGF vs Vikings with us at 4/0. and as well as at war with baylon at 1/0 for now. Wars will escalate in time.

DeletedUser

in o54 i'm not sure if anybody is fighting each other other than everybody fighting hateocracy. even we are fighting ourselves :D (there is an uber-secret plan where some of us are gonna rim berx the brigand - don't tell him pls, it'll spoil the fun)

DeletedUser22650

who are shenanigans and since when are we at war with them? but you could add hate vs ratchet crew, infernal bellatorum (named after me :p), and there's a few more but i cant remember their names ...oh and me apparently according to pyth but he's blown their cover now so i reckon i can beat them :)

DeletedUser17088

i just added every top 054 to your enemy list :D#

congrats your at war with them too!

DeletedUser22650

theres some knights of somewhere or other too....i cant really keep track

DeletedUser

HI-LAR-I-OUS !!
First off, it is against the rules to discuss in game bans so I cannot go in any kinda detail about how obvious it is that some of your players got what is coming to them. Shame, too because now we have to wait to take the rest of your cities from you.
BUT! I digress...
By far the best part was:
if you want to play fargame just go to pt server and we dont go block anyone, we prefer to conquer citys instead of conquering ghost town...but thats its the easy way to win the other way its more hard and probably you cant do it
I am not sure you guys are familiar with grepostats and the like, but likely much to your chagrin, it exists... so your outlandish claims can easily be disputed (you can add three more red dots to your colonization report since they will be ours in about 6 hours):
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en49/alliance/147/colonizations
I guess your idea of "conquer cities" covers the gap between internal conquests and inactive players?
BRAVO SIR!
Fact is, you got (and are getting) slapped around by an alliance that was 1/6 of your player count and had WELL UNDER 1/10 of your city count when we got sick of your alliance noob attacking everyone around you and reporting your own fanfare here on the externals, and decided to remove you from Calydon.
Valiant effort, though I must say to "send your troops with love from Portugal" but all you succeeded in giving us was ANOTHER healthy dose of how a group of poor players can fall in love with their stats and drunkenly stagger through the first couple of weeks past beginner's protection.
May I recommend a new motto, sir. Instead of "New server, same colors" might I suggest "New server, same free BP"
You are playing with the big kids now gentlemen but you refuse to climb out of the sandbox... so instead of continuous spamming of the externals wild accusations, cries of injustice and other such nonsense, how about you all just man up, take your medicine, and ride back off into the Portugal sunset with a little grace and dignity.
Oh, and for the record none of The Merchants have any ties to any mods here, so the recent pummeling you have endured at our hands will in no way possible affect any repercussions you may have, or have not received for your actions, before you throw any more ridiculous accusations out.
Good day sir!

DeletedUser18571

Merchants vs PiTy server Team.

3 PT server members rimmed, 3 Cities taken,

we have 3 under seige.

There big players left early? wonder what happened :p

DeletedUser3613

does it count if babylon kicked player after CS landed ?

DeletedUser17088

Ok we can finally announce our war with Cimmerians

Current count

Lady Justice 3:2 Cimmerians though grepo stats does not reflect this

1 of our sieges they kicked the player before it was over

1 of their sieges i rage kicked because the player never spoke until he was under siege
1 siege was a player gone inactive, we landed a cs in his city then theirs landed not long after

Today has really heated up

we have 1 city of theirs under seige (alas, they just kicked him), they have 1 of ours under siege (with another one incoming)

good war, we respect our enemies (bow)

DeletedUser

this is too much... any more post about mod bias, ban discussion and accusation of cheating in this thread will be dealt strictly and no warning will be given out..

please be on topic...

DeletedUser22708

Yes fotns, it's been a decent war already :)
Btw:
Cimmerians vs Hateocracy
Cimmerians vs PT server Team
for the O44 section

DeletedUser

Yes fotns, it's been a decent war already :)
Btw:
Cimmerians vs Hateocracy
Cimmerians vs PT server Team
for the O44 section

Eh? Sorry but I must dispute this claim. Cimmeians lost one city to the PT server team but cimmerians have not taken a city a from them. I think you must have meant a different alliance or something.

DeletedUser22708

I never said we took a city from them, we've been fighting them and they took i think 3 of our inactives, which i already told about in one of the threads on this forum?

DeletedUser

Ok we can finally announce our war with Cimmerians

Current count

Lady Justice 3:2 Cimmerians though grepo stats does not reflect this

1 of our sieges they kicked the player before it was over

1 of their sieges i rage kicked because the player never spoke until he was under siege
1 siege was a player gone inactive, we landed a cs in his city then theirs landed not long after

Today has really heated up

we have 1 city of theirs under seige (alas, they just kicked him), they have 1 of ours under siege (with another one incoming)

good war, we respect our enemies (bow)

I don't know if it was a good war, but it was a short one for sure :)

DeletedUser32615

Dunno what the real score is but they were losing before we could do more damage they merge with Merchants.

DeletedUser

Did i just saw LJ Disband??

DeletedUser

Put my ocean on the list you blasted publicity hogs. Rimmers matter!