Calydon Wars!

DeletedUser

Well don't go killing spirits then enemigo!!!
ill try to hang around and keep attacking alive enemy!few days ago i took city from gerfrik and he was online all the time!btw cs tt was 3+h!i decided to cs him after he probes me all the time!

DeletedUser

there r some reps from yesterday!
33ldyrl.png

jkehoj.jpg

9rnajt.png

DeletedUser22708

Lots of troops but what a poor defense. A level 14 wall, 14k swords? This city is begging to be attacked with hops and cats

DeletedUser

was close but dam luck!
and yes digi i burned that city with char nukes and course i had a help from alliance but i was ready to clear it myself!

DeletedUser31552

So Hate vs LN vs Cimmerians? 3 way battle kinda thing going on?

DeletedUser36963

Not really...LN is done cuz no one really cares anymore...last active chain is mainly in ocean 66

DeletedUser22708

Not really a battle, more a stacking game on Hate's part. Here's a report of a harbor check i did 2 days ago on a city from Noz.
noz_zpsde74a2de.png

Only 2 Cimmerians cities on this island alongside 9 Hateocracy cities. And this in an ocean controlled primarily by Hate.
Other than that, things are peachy haha

DeletedUser

Not really a battle, more a stacking game on Hate's part. Here's a report of a harbor check i did 2 days ago on a city from Noz.
noz_zpsde74a2de.png

Only 2 Cimmerians cities on this island alongside 9 Hateocracy cities. And this in an ocean controlled primarily by Hate.
Other than that, things are peachy haha
i like stacked cities!
at least i know gertfrik is active enough to eq me and sends me some little harbor checks!
he lost another city to me when he was online!
well i picked him as he likes to stack hes cities and honestly he is a baddest sniper ive ever know!he had city on same isle and slingnuke and snipe hit arrived 2 mins after my cs landed in hes city

DeletedUser36963

Does baddest in this context mean worst or best? Cuz if it's the best, you haven't seen mr. Mezamorphis in action...miss you buddy

DeletedUser22708

Just... lol

fail1_zps5b13a69d.jpg

fail3_zps11fda179.jpg

fail2_zps9b26669b.jpg

Pappion, Paul Murphy and xSinisterx are officially the dream team of O53 lol

DeletedUser

:( I miss him. There isnt so much to read here anymore.
well we still have our loved digi in da house!somehow i miss tony too.i got lots of laughs from him and course we wont see any Art Of Talk anymore!bye tony and take care in a rl

DeletedUser

good place to say good bye!im done with grepo and my account is availible!please pm to me if someone is interested!bros and sis i will take a breth!please pm me in game and i will check u out
!still active till end!

DeletedUser31552

good place to say good bye!im done with grepo and my account is availible!please pm to me if someone is interested!bros and sis i will take a breth!please pm me in game and i will check u out
!still active till end!

Bye Rainer. I'll miss you. We had some epic convo's and you helped me with a lot of stuff in game and were understanding with others. One of (if not) the best player/s on this server and also one of the ones I was closest to as well. So good look with life post-grepo.

Adiós you gold-throwing crazy man!

sad-cat-meme-generator-i-has-a-sad-dcbfdd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

well we still have our loved digi in da house!somehow i miss tony too.i got lots of laughs from him and course we wont see any Art Of Talk anymore!bye tony and take care in a rl
I miss Tony as well, i'll try my best to keep this forum alive and to taunt Hateocracy as much as possible :p
I always enjoyed reading Tony's essays here and +repped him multiple times, i'm sure he'll be back some day

DeletedUser31552

Tony also taught me loads about the game, (coming in late and stuff) it was such a shame to see him slow down and become less and less active. Nice and intelligent guy who knew right from wrong.