Calydon Wars!

DeletedUser21774

Was that a blink? Not sure. All I saw was Digital taking a Hateocracy WW, something about 25,000 battle reports, 600 harpies, 600 mantis, 40k LS from Hate, plus all their breakthrough attacks died in the harbor against the Cimmerians.

Next thing we knew, Hateocracy just - 'poofed'? Vanished, disappeared... kinda like the witch of the west under a bucket of water. What's next? Who knows.

DeletedUser

7 days left guys!it was my best world and i got all i wanted!lots of friends started in new world and i also wanted to start somewhere but rl does not give me such a time for dedication!all u enemies and friends i hope to get my life run again and im sure that i see u in some other world!calydon i will miss u a lot!
i think there were some 6 key players who made this world so nice!
appraxiadaddy(ad),artofgrepowar(riz),starwek,digital mystikz(dm),dawson,serious killer!
Thank You so so much guys and cya soon in some other world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what is the fact that hated forever(hateocracy) took more cities than cimmerians!i know i know that all same story that hate was bigger and so on and so on!hahaa war is over now i think and we all see in some other world

DeletedUser22708

If you're talking about city conquers in O44 and O54, it's because either people are inactive or out of range. If you're talking about cities in south O53 or O43, it's because either people are inactive or they don't give a damn. That's the fact my friend ;)

Btw, i really had to laugh at the alliance description of Forever Hated haha

DeletedUser

ya and u also know that some ppl like easy cities some of them not!in war there only numbers counts that how many enemy cities u take!it does not matter if its inactive city or person who does not care!at the beginning of shush was a clear thing that if u r yellow u r kicked and eaten. somehow i like that idea but nobody is perfect or net connection fails.i have that exp.

DeletedUser22708

And as you said yourself, 'Forever Hated' has got 5000 cities when Cimmerians only has got a total of 1400. So even when in minority we took plenty of cities from you with ease.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en49/player/2311085/colonizations

Just had a look at my colonizations, i took around 90 cities from Forever Hated and Hateocracy. So i don't know what you are trying to prove here enemigo.

DeletedUser

dear friend i wanna say just that it does not matte how much u personally took cities the matter is who really won that war?if u count numbers then hateocracy(hate forever) took more cities from cimms than cimms from hateocracy!this is team game as u know!also i didnt say that u r not good in game and as i know u in personal level i like u very very much!our view is very different i will give u example if in russia they have 140 million population and 2 million ice hokey player then in finland they have half an a mil players and 5 million populations so my point is if russia wins hits 3 goals against 2 then who is the winner?rules r same for everybody and it does not mean that u hit 2 goals or 3 goals win is win!hateocracy won ww took more cities from cimms so i call winner is hateocracy!we both know that there were lots of simmers in both sides but we won!i really didnt mean insult u!

DeletedUser25249

Seeing as we using sport for an analogy, I call into play the golfing rules, we cimms need a handicap :pro:

DeletedUser22708

dear friend i wanna say just that it does not matte how much u personally took cities the matter is who really won that war?if u count numbers then hateocracy(hate forever) took more cities from cimms than cimms from hateocracy!this is team game as u know!also i didnt say that u r not good in game and as i know u in personal level i like u very very much!our view is very different i will give u example if in russia they have 140 million population and 2 million ice hokey player then in finland they have half an a mil players and 5 million populations so my point is if russia wins hits 3 goals against 2 then who is the winner?rules r same for everybody and it does not mean that u hit 2 goals or 3 goals win is win!hateocracy won ww took more cities from cimms so i call winner is hateocracy!we both know that there were lots of simmers in both sides but we won!i really didnt mean insult u!

Well Enemigo, let's look at the facts. Where is Hateocracy? I only see Forever Hated but not Hateocracy. So in my eyes, we are the winners because we made you guys disband despite the fact that you might have taken more cities from us than we from you. We are still here ranked first in BP. You won this world but you definitely not won the war. Your home ocean O53 had only 30 cimmerian cities in it, now we have 191 cities in O53. Of course this is my opinion and you have yours. It was 30 vs 100 for a long time and we're still here despite being in minority and having a lot less cities. You couldn't even break my siege on your ww lol

DeletedUser

i really havent talk abt breaking hateocracy with nobody also personally i would be against it!u won bp battle cuz there r no hateocracy anymore!anyway hated forever is hateocracy everyone knows that!what is done is done and we cant get those numbers back anymore!so lets live like this!i have too much in RL right now so ill be back after few months and will start grepo again!who knows what will happen digi!NEW WORLD new ppl new targets!thank you thank you everyone!Athens was my first world and will be in my heart!calydon was crazy and the best world for me!

DeletedUser22708

Didn't mean to upset you lol, just wanted to clarify that we both have different opinions on who won the 'war', that is all. Good luck in real life and in this game as well, cheers!

DeletedUser22708

Yes i thought it would close at 13:00 server time tomorrow lol, sent out a cs, i wonder if it will land

DeletedUser

dammit yeah!if u have any contact with blod say that i will miss her but maybe we will meet in some other world!;)