Campaign to Free Nekkid man!!!!!

DeletedUser

I don't know if you guys have noticed but...Nekkid man is missing. Is this intentional...or the result of some nefarious plan hatched by the developers?

Some of you may ask...what is the proof that Nekkid man has been kidnapped. Well I have it right here:

Warning: contains graphic images that may not be suitable for...well...anyone.
Proof of Nekkids mans capture (he is absent from the picture on the right). If you look closely...a bit of his bum, and most of his feet are still there so he can't have wandered off on his own...
FreeNekkidMan.png

Please, developers...FREE Nekkid man NOW!!!!! We miss him.

Or at the very least...can you kidnap his bum and feet as well. It's kinda...um...creepy :eek:

DeletedUser

Dun dun duuuuuun!!!

it is indeed an international incident. He has disappeared for me as well.

What's the first course of action? Boycott or protest?

DeletedUser

Dun dun duuuuuun!!!

it is indeed an international incident. He has disappeared for me as well.

What's the first course of action? Boycott or protest?

Rescue.

Michael Westen...he's our man.

DeletedUser

I would have not problems to see the Nekkid Man be replaced by a Nekkid Girl ya know.

DeletedUser

Nonsense, get Fiona on the job.

She scares me just a little...

Westen is like a modern MacGyver. You know...MacGyver would be looking around for like...8-tracks and cassette tapes to glue together. He'd probably think cell phones are alien listening devices...so he might not be as qualified these days :p

DeletedUser

2eftkzm.jpg

Nekkid man! Hes run off to the intro screen guys! I saw two of him on the way in, so maybe you could get one of him to replace the third guy who ran away. :p

DeletedUser

Westen is like a modern MacGyver. You know...MacGyver would be looking around for like...8-tracks and cassette tapes to glue together. He'd probably think cell phones are alien listening devices...so he might not be as qualified these days :p

Very true. But there's something about saying "I'm pulling a MacGyver" that gets me :p

Nekkid Man has left us for fresh meat! My heart breaks :(

DeletedUser26213

Post this in the Bug Reporting section of the forum

Richard

Strategos
She scares me just a little...

Don't you smack talk 'bout my Jack O'Neill.

Richard

Strategos
He's a General :^)

Plus he got faaaaaaaaaaaaat. I'm pretty sure he could MacGyver his way in to a cake shop.

DeletedUser

He's a General :^)

Plus he got faaaaaaaaaaaaat. I'm pretty sure he could MacGyver his way in to a cake shop.

Too bad he couldn't MacGyver his way outta that mullet. Perhaps that's why he got fat. Emotional scarring from bad 80's hair.

DeletedUser

No lie I went to get my hair done at my moms shop. There was this man getting his jheri curl done :eek:

DeletedUser

I say eliminate! it takes away from the screen and I like to have a wide screen. Either way having half of him is annoying.

DeletedUser26213

I like it. It gives the Hero worlds their own personal style, the statue and the gold framing at the top of the screen versus the normal lea framing in other worlds.

DeletedUser22650

i like Nekkid man, or Atlas as i like to affectionately call him....wow, never thought id want to see a nekkid man, guess you never can really tell about a person, even yourself :heh: