can Ark.Angels rim me week1

DeletedUser14397

well word has it Ark.Angels has me as an alliance OPs

im looking forward to sinking some CS's so best of luck, if you guys want me to back off just mail me a nice sorry message and ill think about it.

so far no citys lost or taken tho i do claim i sunk 3 colony ships in there harbours today

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Early days yet.

I wouldn't underestimate of mock them if I where you.

DeletedUser

lol AA can barely dent a solid land defense (as long as they dont trash your wall)

DeletedUser14397

I wouldn't underestimate of mock them if I where you.

i dont underestimate them but why not mock them they try mock me with attacks because i dont want to join and also they shouldn't underestimate me im not just a pretty face either

DeletedUser24598

I'm neutral but A.A's battle scars aren't superficial, they're formidable and they've earned my respect. Either way best of luck, may the cream of the crop continue to rise.

DeletedUser24598

I have like 9 or 10 cities in revolt right now, so probably not, lol. And I'm going on VM for finals. Plus I have to be neutral, I like Arks and T.O, I have friends in both.

DeletedUser

Hey wooly84 whats your in game name?

I wouldnt worry too much Aet .... If we do run an Op it will probably end up like the last few we ran on TO with the target going into VM. Either that or going refugee and joining another alliance .

It seems to be a solid defense strategy ... when the going gets tough the tough go on vacation .

Although calling this week one on the 12th when there are no ops against TO running is a little premature .

DeletedUser14397

A Flo5 is my name, VM is not an option i will die with honor :p

DeletedUser

I wouldnt worry too much Aet .... If we do run an Op it will probably end up like the last few we ran on TO with the target going into VM. Either that or going refugee and joining another alliance .

It seems to be a solid defense strategy ... when the going gets tough the tough go on vacation .

Although calling this week one on the 12th when there are no ops against TO running is a little premature .

I count this as pretty much rimmed. (funny how it all happened in less then 2 days)

aJBah.png

DeletedUser24598

Hey now I'm on VM after some recent revolts but it's finals week, it's not strategy it's necessity. Don't judge me :(

DeletedUser14397

I count this as pretty much rimmed. (funny how it all happened in less then 2 days)

aJBah.png

1) good job
2) im male tyvm
3) im down but not out

@The Preatorian yeah thats what they all say :p hehe jk