Can I demolish my entire city to 0......?

DeletedUser22834

I am a newcomer to the game, and it appears I have been targeted for conquest by a large alliance.... So, I realize I can send my troops away, but can I also demolish my buildings to 0?

Thanks,

Crash

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can demolish your buildings all the way up until their colony ship lands

Just out of curiosity, is it the alliance I'm in (blood-dimmed tide) targeting you?

DeletedUser23516

If you tried, you could probably demolish everything to 0, but the senate has to be level 10 to demolish, so no, you cannot demolish your entire city.

DeletedUser

You click on the senate once it is level ten and you hit demolish.

DeletedUser

No building can be entirely demolished, with the exception of special buildings. Once they reach level 1, you will receive a message that says something along the lines of "This building cannot be demolished further".

DeletedUser18132

No building can be entirely demolished, with the exception of special buildings. Once they reach level 1, you will receive a message that says something along the lines of "This building cannot be demolished further".

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!(I have been waiting for ages to save that.) You can demolish a wall completely.

DeletedUser

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!(I have been waiting for ages to save that.) You can demolish a wall completely.

Incorrect. Only through use of catapults can a wall be taken to level 0. That is not demolishing, that is attacking and destroying a wall.

As this image shows, when a wall reaches level 1, the 'Demolish' button becomes a 'Not possible' button.

zxRCi.png

It would be pretty stupid to do that, though.

Also incorrect. On Conquest worlds, a 0-wall strategy can be a very effective one. It is a foolish thing to think that a high-level wall keeps your city safe.