Can PLs keep this up?

DeletedUser24285

The PLs have played a remarkable game so far. They have repaired their own splits and managed to de-stabilise other allowances around them.
So far they have:-

Neutralised kitten Smashers and driven them into Juggs

Taken the sting out of SI,Cerberus and Harpoon by allying with Juggs

Forced Juggs and Rogue to disband by allying with SI

Is there anyone to touch these PLs for the way they have manipulated the Western alliances for their own benefit!

DeletedUser21560

All Those players you mention are still alive in different alliances... Its just about those same players growing a pair and start going against pl instead of being scared

DeletedUser33630

let's play

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33630

Tiiler in fire

DeletedUser9465

I will refrain myself to comment most of your allegations Tiller as they represent your own very biased opinion about what happened with SI in the last 2-3 months. You choose to leave after a personal dissatisfaction regarding something that was said by some SI leader in a very heated argument, when the situation seemed almost hopeless for SI. You joined another alliance and you know very little about SI and what it became after you left. I suppose you do not like the outcome because it contradicts your prediction that SI was doomed to fall.

I have to make one thing very clear though: this was in no way a merge between SI and Juggernaut. Having their own reasons, a group representing basically the core of Juggernaut asked yesterday for invitations to SI and Cerberus. After some deliberation, the SI and Cerberus council members decided to accept their request and also decided to extend these invitations to every member of Juggernaut or Rogue that is considered to be fit to join SI or Cerberus. This is no merge, Tiller.

PS: As for my public disputes with some Juggernauts or Rogue members, is my and their business alone if we are ready to call them off. Fortunately not everybody is determined to hold a grudge for ever.

DeletedUser34902

Does anyone ever win this game by actually fighting? Its like fighting to the death is against the rules in this game. Rule 1 of Grepolis is jump ship way before you get defeated. If there is another way I sure have not seen it. Every world I have been in turns into this same thing. I have tried to avoid the boring and cowardly tactics that overwhelm this game but it seems impossible. Just the way it is I guess. Ah well. Good luck to those who have spent hours of their lives becoming masters of this game of whatever it is. It sure is not about about what you or anyone else thought it would be when you started playing. I am sure some grepo "masters" will be offended by my comments but I am just giving my opinion. I apologize if your first reaction to this is too insult me, I am just very disappointed today.

DeletedUser21560

Does anyone ever win this game by actually fighting? Its like fighting to the death is against the rules in this game. Rule 1 of Grepolis is jump ship way before you get defeated. If there is another way I sure have not seen it. Every world I have been in turns into this same thing. I have tried to avoid the boring and cowardly tactics that overwhelm this game but it seems impossible. Just the way it is I guess. Ah well. Good luck to those who have spent hours of their lives becoming masters of this game of whatever it is. It sure is not about about what you or anyone else thought it would be when you started playing. I am sure some grepo "masters" will be offended by my comments but I am just giving my opinion. I apologize if your first reaction to this is too insult me, I am just very disappointed today.

You do not win this game with fighting... Rounds are simply to long... Most fighters get bored when time goes and everyone turtles up

Its those who got the patience to just sim it out then remain active last half year who win

This is also why most alliances end up merging in the end, because the best players and most loyal players already have quit due to boredom... and the transition is easy

Noz The Greek

Phrourach

No you give up and head for the rim and sim for a few months, or have you forgotten that?

DeletedUser24285

Well, going back to the original topic, I think this proves what a great game the PLs have played so far. They have played divide and rule almost perfectly and the opposition is in disarray, and arguing among themselves.

Next move is going to be difficult though because I am sure the "new and improved SI" will be itching to flex its muscle.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
I love all these peeps who keep saying what a great game the PL have played. We let them play this way, at the beginning the "coalition" should have stayed together against the 4 PL alliances, but we didn't, the Juggs leader at the time screwed us all and handed it all to PL. If we had the balls to fight them, this world would look a lot different.

DeletedUser34902

Good luck to you.

DeletedUser33675

I love all these peeps who keep saying what a great game the PL have played. We let them play this way, at the beginning the "coalition" should have stayed together against the 4 PL alliances, but we didn't, the Juggs leader at the time screwed us all and handed it all to PL. If we had the balls to fight them, this world would look a lot different.

Ouch. Such a mercy from your side that you let us play.

Btw. PL have never 4 alliances. Next time check your information first before you are going to publish such a nonsense.

DeletedUser27700

I think with the new SI packed with arguably the best talent in Helorus, anyone including PL, will have a tough go at it.
PL were great allies to us, and as I told Lilithka, I hope they make great enemies as well in the future.

DeletedUser

Ouch. Such a mercy from your side that you let us play.

Btw. PL have never 4 alliances. Next time check your information first before you are going to publish such a nonsense.

Damn there has been so many PL derivatives we lost count... honest mistake i think :D

DeletedUser

I played a few Polish worlds, and old enemies dragged me to a foreign server to play together. The beginning wasn't bad. But what I feel at this moment, it's a great disappointment. I've heard what kind of great players play here, what achievements they have. Some shows me awards. Great. But it's boring me. When the whole world was against PL you made one action on us (you I mean all alliances who was against us). And that's it. Now some teasing and nothing more.

Someone wrote that Harpoons snipe ours CS. Great .. congratulations for them .. We haven't chance to snipe anyone CS.. You don't fight. I had a real game when I was for two days chained to the computer and took on chest over 1000 attacks.. One day breath and again.. Maybe we should go on west and start fight with Russian ;P Maybe they better fighters :)

Damn there has been so many PL derivatives we lost count... honest mistake i think :D

Only 3.. Maybe you thought about white eagle.. but we ate them too :)

DeletedUser21560

I think with the new SI packed with arguably the best talent in Helorus, anyone including PL, will have a tough go at it.
PL were great allies to us, and as I told Lilithka, I hope they make great enemies as well in the future.

lol to the first part... and yeah I like PLs way of handling this server... Great job, and i hope you gonna be just as good players as enemies

DeletedUser

Everyone always needs to point to a new enemy when we all forget who the true enemy is. Its not the New SI nor PL nor ZEP; the alliance killer are the players themselves. How can this be you say simple, bans, VM, Ghosting and lack of activity. Juggs was a power house and therefore made many enemies other than PL. One of the things that wasnt anticipated was with all these enemies we didnt have a supply of new people joining the alliance. our numbers dropped even though we showed continue growth. Eventually from 120 actives we dropped down to 40-50 and some of those were semi active. Between all the major alliances Juggs got hit with this enemy hardest of all, even though we all suffered from his attacks.

The truce that PL formed with SI was the killing stroke. Not having any close allies and with only a handful of active to protect the whole alliance we needed to find a way to save the players. Yes the players something that many people forget is the most important aspect to this game. Juggernaut is only a name of a group of players that is all, its the players that matter. This same players have fought a constant battle for months on end with SI. Well in that time we got to know each others play style, exchanged PMs and tossed a few LS's back and forth. It only made sence that our closest neighbors, those that have been forged in the fires of war would become allies. Other than juggs/SI what other alliances traded as many city as we did to each other. in experience (in this server) which alliances can say they fought a long and hard war. So, I tell you with the experiences that juggs and Si have made wouldnt it make sense if one was failing that the other would want those same players fight for them. We have lost to many great players over the months and we (juggs) did not want to lose any more. We did what we did as to lose the least amount of players as possible. we didnt want anyone to ghost or just quit. So far i feel we have been very successful in finding everyone a new home in either juggs/cerbs or harpoon. Friends will not have to fight friends for some time to come.

Did i want juggs to die of course not but i prefer to have all those players that I got to know continue playing and that is what really matters

DeletedUser33630

it's so cool to taking demands every 5 minutes

DeletedUser21560

Dear, Robbyn.

1) You could repeat it so many times, as you want.
But this is merge.
When 40+ players went to another alliance - this is merge
You could name it: "carrot", "red bus", either "Having their own reasons, a group representing basically the core of Juggernaut asked yesterday for invitations to S...blah-blah-blah..."
Doesn't matter - this is Merge

2) "You choose to leave after a personal dissatisfaction regarding something that was said by some SI leader in a very heated argument, when the situation seemed almost hopeless for SI."

Let's remind chronicles:

After first Juggs+Pl operation against SI
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/alliance/17/colonizations?page=49
it was like: leaders kept silence and says nothing.....
Gmartink and Kalus were really upset
leader's answer to gmart was:
- "you could be more defensive"
- "but if this ally is not able to defend offensive players...." said gmart
- ........ said leaders

to kalus they said just: if you unhappy you could leave alliance...

Finally kalus jumped to juggs and gmart hit long term vm, and about 6 guys left helorus.
We were only Red dots around: 2f2h at south, Pl at west, Juggs at north, weird Grim at east...
Plus during Op our defensive forum was totally mess up

I posted on forums that we expect changes in diplo works,and leadership roster.
But nothing happened.

After second Op PL+Juggs vs SI
The same, defensive forums mess up
Skiboot hit VM
David - offline
Robbyn hit VM "on road"
Another 10 players left Si and helorus.
We have made a emergency group, Robbyn "on road but on skype", tiller and itspav.
plan was:
a) make a peace with PL, and give to them our o45 cities (finally you did it 2 weeks ago)
b) change leadership
c) kick out inactive crowned players from ally (finally you did it 2 weeks ago)

I would like you remind our convo, just before i have left SI

[04.02.2013 21:53:48] TilleR: i do not feel ski and david as a good leaders
[04.02.2013 21:55:10] TilleR: i will not stay under their's leadership. Since they showed today pretty clear, that their own ego much more important than alliance
[04.02.2013 21:55:54 | Edited 21:56:55] Robbyn44: I see what you say and I pretty much agree
[04.02.2013 21:56:13] Robbyn44: I was quite surprised to read their reaction but
[04.02.2013 21:56:35] Robbyn44: If we force their hand they will most probably fracture SI
[04.02.2013 22:03:28] TilleR: i know only one: ski and dave -good guys but worst diplo i have ever seen in my life
[04.02.2013 22:04:35 | Edited 22:05:07] Robbyn44: I would say rather david cause skiboot wasn't really in the diplomacy

[04.02.2013 22:05:41] TilleR: [04.02 2013 г. 15:09] skiboot:

<<< Look Sense / Tiller you keep talking about us being the manager of a football team but you've got it all wrong. Actually we are the owners and if you don't like the course the club is taking then go support another.

[04.02.2013 22:05:47] TilleR: this one killed me
[04.02.2013 22:06:04] Robbyn44: Yep, read it and didn't like it
[04.02.2013 22:06:25] TilleR: if they are owners, but only not for me. I prefer democracy
[04.02.2013 22:07:10] Robbyn44: Hehehe... a alliance can't be really democratic Tiller... but on the other side, no founder owns an alliance
[04.02.2013 22:07:25 | Edited 22:07:48] Robbyn44: They might own the brand SI but not the people
[04.02.2013 22:08:16 | Edited 22:08:29] Robbyn44: I need to think a bit about this whole situation cause their reaction took me by surprise
[04.02.2013 22:09:59] TilleR: if you ready to leave it, i'm with you, and i'm sure most players as well
[04.02.2013 22:17:24] Robbyn44: Well, this would be probably most difficult thing for me to do. I am not used to leave friends no matter what reason I might have. So if it will come to this I would advice you to take all those who want to join you and make aother alliance. I will advice everybody to join you if needed but as far as I am concerned I will stay with david and skiboot out of loyalty. No matter how stupid this might seem.
[04.02.2013 23:42:02] Robbyn44: You left already???
[04.02.2013 23:42:08] TilleR: yes

blah-blah

[05.02.2013 22:00:13] Robbyn44: Right now I am not sure I really care anymore
[05.02.2013 22:40:35 | Edited 22:40:47] Robbyn44: Ad I feel to bored and fed up to really do anyhing right now
[05.02.2013 22:42:49] TilleR: hey dont give up
[05.02.2013 22:54:23] Robbyn44: I am not interested to be a leader at all. I never really was. But right now I am not really interested to play either. This is just how it is. Not taking any decisions now but I really feel like hitting delete

blah-blah

So i left SI with 5 brave guys
But they were missed some SI guys...

[07.02.2013 18:29:17] TilleR: rob around?
[07.02.2013 18:29:57] Robbyn44: Yes
[07.02.2013 18:30:00] TilleR: send invitation for jethro and guys plz...they miss a lot about their's friends. I will stay alone. It's Ok
[07.02.2013 18:30:39] Robbyn44: Somebody already did

And i was ready to delete account, when zep gave me a hand and helped me to start new helorus life.

I would like to ask you, why do you say one thing but makes other things?

1) Dreamer situation

[25.02.2013 22:05:59] Robbyn44: 2F2H already recruited most of the bigger players there
[25.02.2013 22:06:18] TilleR: yes, the best players went to 2freaky and slackers
[25.02.2013 22:06:28] TilleR: dreamer to zep
[25.02.2013 22:06:36] Robbyn44: Dreamer is a nightmare
[25.02.2013 22:06:40] TilleR: and idk who -to si and sparta academy
[25.02.2013 22:07:08] TilleR: hhaa why? she is just a woman
[25.02.2013 22:07:28] Robbyn44: No
[25.02.2013 22:07:34] Robbyn44: She is an idiot
[25.02.2013 22:07:43] Robbyn44: Should talk to her more, you'll see

But finally Dreamer joined to Cerberus (SI sister ally)

next Sjoedjens situation:

[03.03.2013 0:14:05] TilleR: sjordie going crazy
[03.03.2013 0:14:40] Robbyn44: sjordie is a pompous idiot
[03.03.2013 0:14:46] Robbyn44: (chuckle)
[03.03.2013 0:15:00] Robbyn44: Juggs have troubes though (rofl)
[03.03.2013 0:21:27] Robbyn44: Hmm...better they don't invite him to SI
[03.03.2013 0:22:41] Robbyn44: (angry)
[03.03.2013 0:22:56] TilleR: you have a good company now))) dreamer, now sjodie
[03.03.2013 0:23:04] Robbyn44: This should not happen
[03.03.2013 0:23:18 | Edited 0:23:25] Robbyn44: Better not or I am asking Lilithka to join PL
[03.03.2013 0:26:48] Robbyn44: Ain't reallymy style toleave.But if sjordejens joins my team... hmm

finally sjoerdens joined to SI

next "not ready to collaborate with sjoedjens"

[03.03.2013 16:56:16 | Edited 16:56:23] Robbyn44: Cause there are mostly simmers left there
[03.03.2013 16:56:27] Robbyn44: :D
[03.03.2013 16:57:46] Robbyn44: Anyway, we only took sjoerdeens to make Juggs fall faster
[03.03.2013 16:58:39] Robbyn44: I wasn't too happy but couldn't oppose too much because the others would have think I am doig it because of the wrong reasons (personal issues with him)
[03.03.2013 16:58:59] Robbyn44: Still don't trust him and not ready to collaborate with him

but next day:

[04.03.2013 22:25:47] TilleR: will you send support him?
[04.03.2013 22:29:59 | Edited 22:30:07] Robbyn44: I sent him some land

Next, Kalus situation:

[03.03.2013 16:50:29] Robbyn44: And trust me... there is no room for Kalus in SI. Never.
[03.03.2013 16:50:49] TilleR: nahh sjord made it...dont see why kalus wont
[03.03.2013 16:51:11] Robbyn44: Very different
[03.03.2013 16:51:23] Robbyn44: Soerdeens didn't betray SI
[03.03.2013 16:51:26] Robbyn44: Kalus did
[03.03.2013 16:51:45] Robbyn44: I still don't like sjoerd though
[03.03.2013 16:52:01] TilleR: not so huge difference
[03.03.2013 16:53:55] TilleR: i dont understand what the panic in juggs. they have a sweet location and good allies PL
[03.03.2013 16:53:57] Robbyn44: HUge though, trust me. With sjoerdejens is oly personal.With Kalus is alliance related.

But finally Kalus joined to Si.

Robbyn said: "PS: As for my public disputes with some Juggernauts or Rogue members, is my and their business alone if we are ready to call them off. Fortunately not everybody is determined to hold a grudge for ever."

Just wonder, how could you live and sleep with all those things?
Does that crown so important for you guys, to make this "Space Juggernaut" alliance.
Is it really manly?
I know this is just a game, but i thought honor, and conscience still could exist in this game, but now i don't see that...
The Man - must take responsible for his words
The coward - making alliance with enemy.
I dont remember when and who great people have made alliance with enemy in human's history. So why it happens today, at online game? Nahhhhhhh. I don't see any excuses for you.
That's pathetic guys, choose who you are, but don't blame the mirror tomorrow, since mirror never lies.

LOL thats interesting... some personal stuff there :p