Pnp Can Someone enlighten me

DeletedUser41897

Grepolis   John 32.png Im new to this game, but something doesn't seem right about Debbiepan in the scenario. Can someone enlighten me? Im just the Personal Assistant to Fatboy. He asked me to ask you guys what could possibly be going on here? we came up with a few scenarios:
1. He thinks you get BP by building CSs
2. He lost his rape whistle.
3. he was asleep.

you guys help us out here, we are at a loss.

OM

DeletedUser41897

They are such a big alliance, we are so small. We got to be missing something. They are just so big.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser47156

Is that the same day that Doms lost 15 of his towns?

DeletedUser47726

Probably used for BP farming. Did the maths years ago and if I remember right you can get a slightly better cultural lvl / resources ratio than using city festival. Quicker as well I believe.

And your stats look better. Lots of ABP for basically killing your own troops.

In my opinion not worth the hassle, but if you care about stats it might be.

EDIT: But .... if you have a few of you in the alliance to sacrifice a few cities to this and you use divine senses while hitting them all at the same time I think it could work quite well I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41937

No one will understand your rape whistle reference unless they see what you wrote lol
Are you just salty because you crashed your CS?

DeletedUser41897

I'm just a simple individual. I can't tell you much about anything. Everyone keeps complaining about low morale. Like I said, I'm not the most observant person, but I could of sworn I saw "Morale: Active" on this server before I joined.

Quit whining!

chexon

Chiliarch
Im sure you didnt understand me! not complaining, just saying morale is the only trick you know!
those 20 cs could be useful for something, that you dont know :D
comprende ombre!
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser1405

Im sure you didnt understand me! not complaining, just saying morale is the only trick you know!
those 20 cs could be useful for something, that you dont know :D
comprende ombre!
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

You are joking aren't you, great joke btw I was laughing for ages.

chexon

Chiliarch
View attachment 12100 Im new to this game, but something doesn't seem right about Debbiepan in the scenario. Can someone enlighten me? Im just the Personal Assistant to Fatboy. He asked me to ask you guys what could possibly be going on here? we came up with a few scenarios:
1. He thinks you get BP by building CSs
2. He lost his rape whistle.
3. he was asleep.

you guys help us out here, we are at a loss.

OM
think now things are clear, but i cant understand how can someone play role of spy for year and so?
...well, rhodes will need more alliances to break us ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52028

this is a Debbie's sample way of gaming, he killed 800 cs on my city in a day. he did same on other players cities too...lol.
If Inno will not update BP ratio for multiple cs then players like Debbiepan can sim the server and enjoy BPs by killing own stuff.
4FIDG8T.jpg

yNTDEji.jpg

mntIaKi.jpg

S5BO1KM.jpg

oSae4VK.jpg

DeletedUser54993

Why you did't post this before but now after he leave, how can i know others of plague dont do this too he was one of you all before ;)